Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starving artist on a Collage student diet.

Ryuki

Ahhhh, I can't take it! Collage sucks for bodybuilding. I have been trying to better my diet by adding lots protien and cutting carbs. I keep trying to eat more and more protien but it ain't easy. Mostly my collage's caffeteria serves Pizza and bread (rarly meat). I eat that which does beat starving to death. I tried a whey protien shake, extreamly awful tasting. Tuna I can't eat at all. I can't cook eggs here without a stove. The best I've been able to do is drink skim milk, and eat at KFC. Any collage students (or anyone) with some suggestions?

Ryuki

On Mondays and Wednesday I have class all day with only a tad bit of time in between classes. To assure that I am well fed, I pack a cooler in the morning with some good slow digesting foods. I end up eating the food in the car between classes(15min), then eating again eating at 445, when my classes are done. I also eat whey and oatmeal in the morning while driving on the way to school.

I screwed up when choosing classes which caused me to take have to go to 2 different community colleges just get the classes and times that suit my schedule. The cafeteria's suck and are terribly overpriced. The first day of school I went and bought just a little food and it cost me 7 dollars! After that, I was still hungry.

Those do sound like good ideas. I guess I am going to have to experiement with what is good. If I can get in protien powder at least, I should get in my requirements. How do you cook an egg in a microwave anyway? Yes, I do have one, I eat from it most of the day. Any other ideas to throw on the board?

:alien:
Ryuki

The Terminator, I Go to West Valley and San Jose City College.

Ryuki, I missed that you didn't have a stove. That really sucks. Good luck in finding a way to have a good bodybuilding diet with those conditions. You could look into buying a grill, like the george forman one(just was mentioned a few threads up).

Last edited:
get some protein shakes, and some protein bars either low carb or high carb depending on what kind of diet you are on. cant u get a foreman grill or something and cook up some chicken breasts in your room? also they sell canned chicken at the grocery store, which isnt that great tasting but if you put it in a microwave and put some salt on it, it is a much better choice than kfc which you should avoid b/c it has tons of calories, fried food is not good at all. also, try the search button at the top, there have been many posts on college food eating recently.

Top Bottom