Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting to wonder... PLEASE HELP...

twan turner

i'm starting to wonder what i'm doing wrong -my diet is flawless, but a little concerned about my workouts...
monday: chest: bench 4x10-4 (failure); incline db 4x10-4 (failure), cables 3x8-15 (burn out), pec deck 3x8-15 (same); bi: straingt bar 4x10-6, seated db curl 3x10-6, hammer curl 3x10-6
tuesday: legs: leg ext 3x8-12, squat 3x-10-6, leg press 3x12-6,leg curl 3x8-12
thursday: shoulder: military press 4x10-4, lateral raises 3x8-10, rear delts 3x8-12, upright rows 3x8-10; tri:close grip 3x10-6, french press 3x10-6, pushdowns 3x12-6
friday: back: pull ups 4xfailure, barbell rows 4x6-10, reverse pulldown 3x8-12, straight arm pulldown 3x8-12; traps: db shrugs 4x8-12

-anyone who really knows their shit please critique this (esp mods)... thanks...

that board has mainly novices like myself and i really don't want to take tips from people who i might be bigger than (you know)... not trying to be a dick, but it's better to hear from guys like yourself and others who can give a lot of good info...

wonder where are the goold old Arnold training sesion gone?
Too much overtraining shit too few sets

don't looks like overtraining to me just undertraining

tell me your stats/training experience and are you on juice now?

In my opinion it might be overtraining. I'm assuming your trying to add the oh so elusive mass. Stick with the basics. Drop the flyes for chest. Bench and incline is more than enough. For delts militaries and up right rows will sufficiently stimulate the delts. Basically just cut back on your sets and eliminate the "little movements" like flyes, leg extentions, reverse pulldowns, and lateral raise. Stick with heavy movements that stimulate several muscles. I don't see deadlifts any where in this regimine??? Do them!!! More is not better. The most inportant aspenct to adding muscle mass is FOOD. Provide more details about your diet and stats and maybe someone can pinpoint the likely culprit.

Top Bottom