Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting to wonder... PLEASE HELP...

i'm 6'1 and 230 with a bf% around 12... i eat 2 packages of instant oatmeal for breakfast (one plain and one cinamen and brown suger to add flavo) and then around 10 i have a protein shake and flax oil, 12 is lunch chicken and 2 yams, 2 shake and flax oil, 5 dinner chicken and salad, and later shake... also, i'm on one duratest every 5 days and 50mg winny tabs at one a day... how's this look... my arms have a hard time growing so i'd like a lot of tips on the excercises for them (if mine aren't great) thanks...

are you guys really pro body builders??? just asking or is that just what you put??? i'm just curious. also, how big are you guys and what would you do for a workout???

My conclusion is that it's overtraining and an awefull diet. That is less than dieting calories for most people and a very inadequate supply of protein. 6-8 meals a day and at your weight I would strive for 5000 calories and 400g of protein. I would guess right now your at about 2500 calories and at most 200g of protein. Eat more...a lot more. Add in more meals...this is essential. Your first meal has absolutley no protein in it. What's the point of that? Toss in a dozen egg whites and your in business. You are relying too heavily on shakes. The only usefull time for a whey protein shake is imediately following training...otherwise much of that protein never actually contributes to muscle growth because it is digested so reapidly. Foccus on whole foods. Fish, eggs, meat, poultry, dairy(unless your lactose intollerant). Along with a very generous serving of protein with every meal you should include a healthy portion of complex(low GI) carbs. Plain oats(not the sugared up variety), brown rice, barley, whole grain breads. You must supply your body with the nutrients for extreme growth. Muscle is not made form air. It must be built from the food you eat. You need to eat more.

another great post... thanks... i'll try to work on it... should i be concerned about getting a little flabby fro this diet or will i stay lean with it as long as i stay away from junk? thanks again...

Top Bottom