Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spent my 40 dollars gift card at NTBM on..

how you mix your shakes? Water? I usually use water and a small amount of oilve oil.

Nice buy, Isolation is some tasty stuff. what flavor did you grab?

I really like my shakes in almond milk.

I haven't tried isolation yet. What flavor is it?

Nice. Strawberry was actually my least favorite out of the flavors. Still a great flavor though. Vanilla is the best in my opinion. This is due in part to its ability to mix with pretty much anything.

Nice. Strawberry was actually my least favorite out of the flavors. Still a great flavor though. Vanilla is the best in my opinion. This is due in part to its ability to mix with pretty much anything.

Thanks for the feedback I had been wondering what flavor to get... though strawberry is always low on my list since I've never personally found not fake tasting strawberry flavors. You think its better than average?

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

how you mix your shakes? Water? I usually use water and a small amount of oilve oil.

Olive oil huh??!! I've never done that before.. 99% of the times it's water. But if it's an actual shake where I'm adding things into it and blending it I use almond milk like S.L....

Top Bottom