Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spearmint Rhino just bought out our gentlemens club in Anaheim and Santa Ana

Lambruh

Last Wednesday our GM and Owner of our club called a mandatory meeting for all employees at both locations.

Long meeting short, managers came early and we were unknowingly introduced to our new boss, Kathy Verchr the COO boss lady of the biggest strip club chain in the world, including the VP operations.

They mutual agreement was not to cut any employees or management, which was great to hear. Rhino is very corporate worldwide and thee biggest name off all titty bars, which is good but now my employment is no longer a guarantee and I can be chopped/filled at moments notice.

So me being the day manager, I run all the important vendor stuff, hiring, writing checks, inventory, calling contractors for touch ups, etc. The big guns show up from Rhino corporate, including my new District Manager, does a 'in between each crack' walk through of our clubs codes, health inspection, legal stuff and see's a lot of work needed to make the place how they want it to be.

Long story short, it's been about a week and a half now of stressing if these guys like me or not, if i'm doing a good job or not, if i'm up to standard or not. It's taking an emotional toll on me. I keep thinking about work work work and it's actually taking a hard toll on me. I'm not the type of guy who kisses ass and plays an actor, I just continue to be who I am and hope for the best. Prior to the buy out, I was the best manager on staff, I did everything and more. I have missed 2 days in 2 years and havn't taken one vacation day. 99% of our employees and girls say they'd loved working with myself more than any other manager. But these corporate guys don't care about that, or the past, they have a different vision and i'm not quite sure if I fit up to par.

On the bright financial side Rhino's management starts at 55k a year and GM position, which I would probably become if I make it (due to the tedious paperwork, emails, legals I deal with) starts at 65k+. My district manager drives 2 sports cars, is 33yo and has a bach pad up in Chino. I'm drooling over this opportunity that i've been handed but i'm scared straight of losing everything i've worked for.

Ya like wtf

fear... have no fear, managing their expectations, ask is there anything else you can be doing that you are not already doing (this shows you to be a team player and willing to change) often they will keep the old during the transition, then bring in new management that will do things the way they want, but if you show you can do that you can stay..

good luck

There's a Spearmint Rhino in an Inland Empire shithole called Rialto, and a few months back a dude came in and shot a stripper then killed himself in the club. He was a regular there, and was pissed that his favorite dancer kept turning him down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom