Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spearmint Rhino just bought out our gentlemens club in Anaheim and Santa Ana

Another dude in the shop told me he went out to lunch with this guy, and the passenger seat was loaded with garbage. When the dude started pushing it away there was a shit load of open condom wrappers on the seat.

When he was drunk, another dude was dragging him around handing him everyone's half-filled beers and telling him to finish it off. He must have had the back wash of about 75+ people (including lot's of random strangers from Surf Bowl).

I forgot to mention that he had to go to the ER that night. He made it back to his apartment, then fell down drunk going up the stairs & hit his head. He came back to work with stitches in his forehead and everyone was asking if he was still the best looking bisexual around.

None that I know of, but I was drinking pretty heavily at that Xmas party. I think that was the year that a chick slapped me and somebody dumped a pitcher of beer on my head too.

I forgot to mention that he had to go to the ER that night. He made it back to his apartment, then fell down drunk going up the stairs & hit his head. He came back to work with stitches in his forehead and everyone was asking if he was still the best looking bisexual around.

yikes!

None that I know of, but I was drinking pretty heavily at that Xmas party. I think that was the year that a chick slapped me and somebody dumped a pitcher of beer on my head too.

WTF u get slapped?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom