Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone please explain how Zimmerman can be tried by the Fed?

found this..

Since Trayvon Martin has his unfortunate death there have been 480 blacks killed in Chicago alone

Im sure you cry yourself to sleep every night.

Where's the outrage over the black kid here in Milwaukee who was 13 and shot by his 73 yr old deebs lookin neighbor?

I doubt any of you have heard much about it.

Was the neighbor arrested and charged with a crime? Lets try to remember that much of the attention paid to the Martin case was because it took more than a month (or thereabouts) following the shooting for the cops to investigate and arrest Zimmerman.

That plus the absurdity for Florida's version of the stand your ground law made it a much more interesting case for the media to run with.

What about the stand by your man law, wasn't that Hillary Clinton's law?

Where's the outrage over the black kid here in Milwaukee who was 13 and shot by his 73 yr old deebs lookin neighbor?

I doubt any of you have heard much about it.

My guess is that people on Milwaukee don't give enough of a shit to let people know...bunch of racists, the whole lot of them!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Belize just keeps looking better and better

I love Belize, many reasons to go there, business and pleasure.

Was the neighbor arrested and charged with a crime? Lets try to remember that much of the attention paid to the Martin case was because it took more than a month (or thereabouts) following the shooting for the cops to investigate and arrest Zimmerman.

That plus the absurdity for Florida's version of the stand your ground law made it a much more interesting case for the media to run with.

You've got google nigga; I'm not your slave. (According to shrek, that's not racist). The arrest wasn't made initially bc it was never warranted in the first place.

My guess is that people on Milwaukee don't give enough of a shit to let people know...bunch of racists, the whole lot of them!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

You sound very racist to me.

Top Bottom