Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Judge blocks welare drug testing

If state and federal gov't employees have to take drug tests I don't see why people receiving money from the state or federal gov't shouldn't have to take the same tests. The confidentiality thing is ridiculous, and I agree with Cindy about the fact that they'll mostly just catch pot heads.
if you have money to buy pot you dont need welfarte and if you're using welfare money for pot you dont deserve welfare....

Even though strong drugs are flushed out of the system in a couple of days, when you are an addict you cant just stop, a heroin or meth addict cant just say "oh my test is next week, I have to stop consuming for a while"

if you have money to buy pot you dont need welfarte and if you're using welfare money for pot you dont deserve welfare....

Even though strong drugs are flushed out of the system in a couple of days, when you are an addict you cant just stop, a heroin or meth addict cant just say "oh my test is next week, I have to stop consuming for a while"
Wanna bet? Sry Nan, your wrong. Not all addicts are strung out.
Even if they did do drugs before the test, they can buy flushers.

How many people do you suppose are THAT strung out on welfare? I mean, you have to reimburse everyone that passed too. It sounds expensive to me to assume that all these people are so strung out that they can't stop using for a couple days. You can buy that flush stuff at Walmart. lol

Wanna bet? Sry Nan, your wrong. Not all addicts are strung out.
Even if they did do drugs before the test, they can buy flushers.

You give way too much credit to these unemployment druggies.
Addict friends that I know can't just stop and they are in such a stooper that doing things you take for granted are quite hard for them.
Many people will fail for many drugs.
I am calling it now..

You give way too much credit to these unemployment druggies.
Addict friends that I know can't just stop and they are in such a stopper that doing things you take for granted are quite hard for them.
Many people will fail for many drugs.
I am calling it now..

Maybe so lol. Hope so.

How many people do you suppose are THAT strung out on welfare? I mean, you have to reimburse everyone that passed too. It sounds expensive to me to assume that all these people are so strung out that they can't stop using for a couple days. You can buy that flush stuff at Walmart. lol

Sounds like somebody has a test coming up . lololol

I hate hippy pot smokers

Top Bottom