Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Judge blocks welare drug testing

I don't like it. Hard drugs are out of your system in days. This is only going to catch pot foggers anyway. I don't see how even if they pay for their own test how this will save any money, a lab still has to test it. Heroin is out of your system in what? Three days? I see this encouraging people to move to harder drugs since marijuana is the one that stays in your system so long.

a heroin addict is gonna go three days without a fix for his/her TANF/Welfare??

you think so?

a heroin addict is gonna go three days without a fix for his/her TANF/Welfare??

you think so?

They can drink a gallon of water while popping b-vitamins to color their urine to pass the test,a trace level of opiates isn't considered a positive in my state for a parole or probation violation. That's a primitive way of beating it..there are numerous prosthetic devices that allow people to use clean urine on a drug test. Many of the people on welfare roles have been beating court ordered drug tests based on criminal convictions for years and judges often order bi-weekly tests that can't be taken on consecutive days...

One thing you can count on is that people eligible for welfare either know how to beat a drug test or know someone that knows how to beat a drug test because they have been subjected to state ordered drug tests.

How could anybody living on 180 dollars a month afford drugs anyway. Does this mean that Florida has cheap coke? How much per gram ? If you are going to comment on price of 8 Balls please tell me what that is in grams

How could anybody living on 180 dollars a month afford drugs anyway. Does this mean that Florida has cheap coke? How much per gram ? If you are going to comment on price of 8 Balls please tell me what that is in grams

Fuck off

Top Bottom