Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Judge blocks welare drug testing

Cindy is a drug fiend, she just pm'ed me where to get heroin...how the fuck would i know?

The results are in for Florida, NO savings bro. 2% positive result. It cost more to implement the program.

FALSE the saving are being achieved thanks to fear, people fear getting busted and don't apply at all...

In Florida, people receiving cash assistance through welfare have had to pay for their own drug tests since July, and enrollment has shrunk to its lowest levels since the start of the recession.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/11/us/states-adding-drug-test-as-hurdle-for-welfare.html?_r=2&hpw

FALSE the saving are being achieved thanks to fear, people fear getting busted and don't apply at all...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/11/us/states-adding-drug-test-as-hurdle-for-welfare.html?_r=2&hpw
You cant monetize fear Nans. Saving $100,000 doesnt cover the Millions its costing. And they can re appy 6 to 12 months later, which they will of course. I dont disagree with the law one bit, but I know its a waste of $ in the long run. And it will not be effective.
A %2 yeild is abysmal compaired the claims the Douche governer made. Its a dog and pony show. I see it, but I guess others dont.

Droid Bionic EF app

Now what in the world would possibly make you think someone would be reluctant to pay for their own drug test they know they're going to fail?

:rolleyes:

Of course you are right. People will take a chance on flunking an employer-funded drug test because there's no downside for them. But a government-based test with teeth will scare the positive-to-be testers from even participating.

Now what in the world would possibly make you think someone would be reluctant to pay for their own drug test they know they're going to fail?

Of course you are right. People will take a chance on flunking an employer-funded drug test because there's no downside for them. But a government-based test with teeth will scare the positive-to-be testers from even participating.
Put the bowl of stupid you eat too much of everyday.
What would make them reluctant to take a drug test that they know they would fail? The same thing that would make them take a welfare check and do drugs.......Nothing!!!!!!!!
: rolleyes:
Where are these government teeth? They sure are not worried about those goverment teeth when they are using drugs.

How are they going to provide for their families then?
Let me spell it out for you.......C R I M E. Whos going to pay for the crime increase? Police?, Prison time? Property damage?
Oh wait.....you didnt think that far ahead did you?

Your for this legislation, but your Against Nanny Government? Small government and get them out of our lives. Pro Ron Paul, Pro Bachmann, who all cry nanny government.
Your a walking talking, hypocritical, contradiction.

Droid Bionic EF app

Top Bottom