Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Judge blocks welare drug testing

Unreal, the liberal government has created the lower income class by offering more money in public assistance and free insurance than they can make working. The liberals are destroying this country and yet while senior citizens do not get a social security cost of living raises the welfare recipients, can rest assured their checks are always on time and get more benefits than all of us. I love the one about if an illegal immigrant has a child on american soil , they are automatically entitled to government assistance. Lets keep paying our 36% to 40 % income taxes to pay for all of this.

put them in jail for 2 years without a trial, then release them on $2million bail...

iraq does it..

Unreal, the liberal government has created the lower income class by offering more money in public assistance and free insurance than they can make working. The liberals are destroying this country and yet while senior citizens do not get a social security cost of living raises the welfare recipients, can rest assured their checks are always on time and get more benefits than all of us. I love the one about if an illegal immigrant has a child on american soil , they are automatically entitled to government assistance. Lets keep paying our 36% to 40 % income taxes to pay for all of this.
Lol, its all the liberals fault..... Yep, oh btw Reagan raised the minimum wage and welfare.... Jus sayin

Droid Bionic EF app

If state and federal gov't employees have to take drug tests I don't see why people receiving money from the state or federal gov't shouldn't have to take the same tests. The confidentiality thing is ridiculous, and I agree with Cindy about the fact that they'll mostly just catch pot heads.

If the 1% doesn't have to get tested "teh man" shouldn't test the 99%

revolution is in the air

just sayin'

If the 1% doesn't have to get tested "teh man" shouldn't test the 99%

revolution is in the air

just sayin'
Curious that the revolution isn't more violent, given that one side outnumbers the others and weapons are freely available.

First Uncle Sug wants to know if you smoke the week, then he wants to know if you smoke teh pole

pole smoking monitoring is knot a function of govmint

just sayin'

Top Bottom