Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Judge blocks welare drug testing

Put the bowl of stupid you eat too much of everyday.
What would make them reluctant to take a drug test that they know they would fail? The same thing that would make them take a welfare check and do drugs.......Nothing!!!!!!!!
: rolleyes:
Where are these government teeth? They sure are not worried about those goverment teeth when they are using drugs.

How are they going to provide for their families then?
Let me spell it out for you.......C R I M E. Whos going to pay for the crime increase? Police?, Prison time? Property damage?
Oh wait.....you didnt think that far ahead did you?

Your for this legislation, but your Against Nanny Government? Small government and get them out of our lives. Pro Ron Paul, Pro Bachmann, who all cry nanny government.
Your a walking talking, hypocritical, contradiction.
:rolleyes:

Droid Bionic EF app

Awwwww... I've made the retarded kid mad.

The chinstrap on your safety helmet is too tight and it's obviously occluding the already limited blood flow to your brain.

I would imagine there is taxpayer (plunkey) money saved long term by people not applying for benefits in the first place for fear of failing a drug test. Now how much crime increases by matter of these same people plugging the gap from a lack of welfare is to be determined.

I would imagine there is taxpayer (plunkey) money saved long term by people not applying for benefits in the first place for fear of failing a drug test. Now how much crime increases by matter of these same people plugging the gap from a lack of welfare is to be determined.

I like the crime argument. I guess from BB's claim, we should pay CEO's even more than they make now or otherwise they'll embezzle and/or defraud others for it.

Your'e right on the amount of crime will change. But I assure you, they will not just sit there and starve to death.

I like the crime argument. I guess from BB's claim, we should pay CEO's even more than they make now or otherwise they'll embezzle and/or defraud others for it.
You guess wrong. AsS usual...
It's nice that you ASSume some off the wall things and make them your reality. . . :rolleyes:

And you made an vague ASSociation from to totally different situations Mrs.Flunky Squidness.

You guess wrong. AsS usual...
It's nice that you ASSume some off the wall things and make them your reality. . . :rolleyes:

And you made an vague ASSociation from to totally different situations Mrs.Flunky Squidness.

Witnessing this e-weakness first hand makes me appreciate pick3 moar.

Just sayin'

(No e-flirt. Pick3 get your junk out of your hand!)

Top Bottom