Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone please explain how Zimmerman can be tried by the Fed?

3. hope and pray the US Dept of Justice doesnt put the defendant in double jeopardy
You mean like the Goldmans did with OJ? Civil charges should be up to the family to pursue. I have said several times I don't care if it's racially motivated or not. He should have kept his brown ass in the car. His unnecessary actions directly led to Trayvon's death. The end....literally.

They won't cause that's not who the NRA wants to be armed. Everyone up here in Canada thinks that guy goaded that kid into a physical altercation so he could use his gun. If Zimmerman had been required to open carry, the kid would have walked away. But he hid the fact he was carrying and started some shit that the kid rightly clipped his skates out for. If you're gonna walk around acting like a policeman than you ought to be open that you're packing. A neighborhood watchman should be able to observe and follow a 90 year old woman walking a poodle if he thinks she's up to fucking off. But all cards have to be on the table. Otherwise you're a weird prick fuck following people for no apparent reason. YOu can't take away people's right to watch their own neighborhoods, and if they carry they carry..but it's got to be out in the open or you have some right shit go down.

i stopped reading after "canada"

You mean like the Goldmans did with OJ? Civil charges should be up to the family to pursue. I have said several times I don't care if it's racially motivated or not. He should have kept his brown ass in the car. His unnecessary actions directly led to Trayvon's death. The end....literally.

precisely...and the burden of proof is much lower. i'm not sure what national interest the federal government believes they would be serving if the fbi already determined that the hate-crime threshold was not met?

The Goldmans arent the Attorney General and dont have the power to charge OJ with any sort of crime after he was already found not guilty and cleared by the FBI.

Anybody can sue anybody in civil court and its different than criminal court.

Yup. The Martins are welcome to sue Zimmerman (but I sure wish we had a loser pays policy).

But Holder has no business in this. He needs to be more focused on Fast and Furious, Benghazi and the IRS scandals anyway.

Yup. The Martins are welcome to sue Zimmerman (but I sure wish we had a loser pays policy).

But Holder has no business in this. He needs to be more focused on Fast and Furious, Benghazi and the IRS scandals anyway.

As long as hes butting his nose into other peoples affairs, add detroit to the list

Obviously there will be a countersuit and Zimmy will sue for legal costs and Twinkie money if he wins again.

All the juicy stuff that didn't make into the first trial will certainly make it into the civil suit.

In Zimmerman’s case, two pieces of character evidence never made it to the trial. First, a recorded statement from Witness No. 9, Zimmerman’s female cousin, in which she said that he molested her for ten years when they were both children, beginning when she just 6 years old. Second, a report filed in August 2005, when Zimmerman’s former fiancé sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence.

Read more: Domestic Violence and George Zimmerman's Defense | The Nation Domestic Violence and George Zimmerman's Defense | The Nation
Follow us: @thenation on Twitter | TheNationMagazine on Facebook

Then again all the stuff about Trayvon being a drug using thug certainly will too.

Obviously there will be a countersuit and Zimmy will sue for legal costs and Twinkie money if he wins again.

All the juicy stuff that didn't make into the first trial will certainly make it into the civil suit.

Then again all the stuff about Trayvon being a drug using thug certainly will too.

We should get the FBI to investigate him. You know, since drugs are against federal law and they already cleared zimmerman of being a racist meanie.

Once again if the FBI cleared zimmerman of any racial bias, and the FBI is the investigative branch of the federal government, how can the federal government charge zimmerman with a hate crime?

So really, in order for anyone in this country to be free they must:
1. be found not guilty in a court of law by a jury of peers
2. if the races are different, the defendant has to be found to have had no racial bias by a seperate investigation by the FBI
3. hope and pray the US Dept of Justice doesnt put the defendant in double jeopardy

Im really trying to understand this because otherwise we have a big problem constitutionally speaking.

lol whatever you say Senator.

FYI pls research what "Double Jeopardy" protects against.

Zimmerman's already suing NBC for defamation of character. He's got to make some money off this ordeal. It's not interesting enough for the usual book/movie deal.

Top Bottom