Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SO sleepy

poohbear

I don't know about you, but today has been a lazy day for me. I awoke at 6:30 and started reading. An hour later I ate my breakfast (rice and lumpia.. yummy) with a half liter of water and drifted to sleep on the sofa. I woke up for my 8 o'clock pee. I usually fix my son breakfast, but I felt so tired. So, I just put his oatmeal in the mic... started reading and fell back to sleep. My son comes down an hour later and I wake up to pee and press the mic button. I fall back to sleep. This time I don't wake up until 12:30. Lunch already. I had the same thing for lunch. I started watching cartoons w/ my boy and fell back to sleep. Unfortunately, i had to get up every hour to pee. This little fella in my stomach doesn't like it when I drink too much water, but I've also been very thirsty today.

It must be the heat or something. It's like 85 degrees out there. I'm hoping this sleeping is just preparing me for the upcoming sleepless nights.

I have to go and sleep now. :yawn: :yawn: :sleeping: :nighty:

spatterson said:
I'm so confused...where do you live that it's already noon? That post went through at 8:55am or so.

Another mystery for Detective Spatts...

I want to eat and sleep all day!

How old is your son (the outer one)?

guess she's not right behind YOU than is she spatts :) (the time on the post goes by your time, so her posts are all reading whatever time it is in that there place where she be... )

outer...:lmao:

I'm still tired, but decided to keep awake so I can finish wrapping my lumpia.

It's now 4:10 pm. I can't share with you my exact location, then I would have to kill you, but I'm 1 hour ahead of Greenwich Mean Time

Poohbear--you got it right on the nail girl---your bod is preparing you for those sleepless nights to come. Rest all you can now , cause pretty soon you are going to be a busy little mama :)

Top Bottom