Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So Gran Turismo 4 is out....

Lets see here we have a Video Game & a nekid Chick making sexy comments wanting sex......what to choose...mmmmmmmm.

Something is wrong here ,its not even close...screw the game, theres hot action in the bedroom. :devil:

What is wrong with people????

RADAR

LETS SEE NAKED WIFE MAKING SEXUAL GESTURES OR VIDEO GAME? BRING ON THE NAKED WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE VIDEO GAMES SOME TIMES BUT COME ON FELLAS! :verygood:

ChewYxRage said:
I'm sure alot. When I used to play online massive RPG's all the time many people were middle aged married dudes. I was just a kid so I had all the time in the world with no responsibilities or relationships - so I played for like 8-10 hours a day. These guys were there with me the whole time. Pathetic. Those games are exetremly addicting though.

ya man it was fuckn pathetic. i once pretended to be a chick on an mmorpg and all these middle aged men were making sexual advances towards my avatar. i told them i was 16, and some of these tools had wives. ugh

RADAR said:
Lets see here we have a Video Game & a nekid Chick making sexy comments wanting sex......what to choose...mmmmmmmm.

Something is wrong here ,its not even close...screw the game, theres hot action in the bedroom. :devil:

What is wrong with people????

RADAR

If it was a nekid chick making sexy comments wanting sex that you hadn't already nailed hundreds if not thousands of times, it would be a no-brainer. But believe me...in long-term relationship situations, it's damn close.

yeah
i need to go buy gt4 and underground 2, and prob a new ps2......my daughter has taken over mine......
ps3 should be fun

Raina said:
At least I know what to expect this time. I will be a GT4 widow for at least a month for the 3rd time. My sister wasn't aware of that occurance. She emailed me this morning all upset that her bf ignored her all night because he was playing the damn game. I consoled her but let her know that there's not much she can do. No, even standing there naked making sexy suggestions usually results in "5 more minutes honey...3 more laps..."
:bawling:

You are a cool and understanding chick with a good sense of humor. Your husband is lucky to have you. My wife almost broke my ps2 over GTA San Andreas. It didn't help any that the Punisher came out right after. It must of have taken me two weeks to beat both games. I was playing til 4 am every day. My eyes hurt and I was sore all over and my ears hurt from her bitchin at me.

Top Bottom