Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smokers?

Hauge said:
I am on my last pack, only got about 6 cigs to go until I quit!!

Man, I can't even remember how many times I've said that to myself. Just don't be like me and start to panic when you get down to your last smoke or last 2 days without a single puff, go nuts and end up buying a pack. The killer for me is going out with friends or going to work. When you're not smoking it seems like everyone else is and it will eat you up.

Good luck bro :insane:

fine you got karma from a smoker to offset the dick who shall remain nameless

I haven't smoked sinse last wednesday 6/12. It's not as bad as I thought. The first 3 days were rough but I'm feeling better now. I stopped drinking in Feb of this year. So all together I'm just a recovering addict. I know it's only the beginning of being a quiter but I'm commited.

Hey Thinker, here's some karma to help you quit.

yum yum

LifesaverSticks.JPG

I quit smoking 6 years ago & it's the best thing I've ever done, use that $$$ on gear instead bro! I do however chew snuff from time to time. SInce I stopped smoking, I have a lot less colds & when I ge sick it only lasts a few days as opposed to a couple weeks before. No more of that annoying ass smoker cough & bad breath. Cigarettes stink, I even thought that when I smoked. I smoked for 11years & I didn't find it hard to quit at all. It's all in your head.

I received more bad karma, shit atleast leave your name you little bitches. I wanna beable to lip you off :)

On the brightside I did receive karma from creep. Thanks bro

Top Bottom