Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Small Log - ala Shadow Plan

A lot of it is giving up some of the old habits - those few little comfort things that seem small in comparison to going full throttle w/ the training & general diet - but they can also throw a monkey wrench in all your other efforts. Here's where its sort of a "trust me" to just say - yes make the wine a cheat - that way its not completely gone, but do it with the "trust me" that you will see progress going forward that almost certainly would've stalled otherwise. Trade in the immediate gratification of the relaxation & comfort that the wine habit brings for that much more enjoyable feeling of being tight and hard in the near future.

Like Sass said - drinking can be a habit more than anything and her brain is conditioned to expect that glass of wine at that time of night......When she gets the urge, immediately do something else.....if she can abstain for some time I think she'll find that after time passes so will the craving.....a lot of cravings are habitual based.....

And keep the wine as a cheat and when she does have it - have a GOOD wine that she can savor & enjoy......Also buy a vacuum sealer so that if she does open a bottle, then use that so she won't feel the "Oh I need another glass so the bottle won't go bad on me" thing......And I know this wine can be crappy - but in the past I've bought the 4-packs of the single serving bottles (187ml each) that way you're not "wasting" any by opening a full bottle & not drinking it all....

try getting her to eat a spoonfull of pbutter at 9ish.

Even some sugar free jello would most likely work

al420 said:
Thanks everyone - I am going to show her these replys later tonight.

Anyone care to share the importance of progress pics... She is being hesitant.

Well she doesn't have to post them & if she does she can post without her face......it's not like we know her..........

Plus, she probably won't notice all the small changes like pics will show.....

al420 said:
Wine is an issue... I need some help here. SHe is down 3.4 lbs so far, which is weird considering she started Creatine the day the diet started...

She has NO ISSUE w/ any part of the diet....till 9pm, when she wants a glass or 2 of wine.....

woohoo. hello to my fellow texans... i have the same problem w/the wine. Sugar-free ice pops.

any more progress? pictures? & when are y'all inviting me to austin? :p

She is so fucking hot I can barely stand it - that is not a joke at all. Between all this Test and her Ass I am having a hard time concentrating at home.... lol

Only issue right now is the wine. She is dropping about 1.5lb per week right now, and training her ass off. I may bump her cals as her workload is really high. She started running/teaching a bootcamp 5x a week, and she participates to a certain degree. We are going to feel it out and see what the scale tells us.

She is on 40/30/30 right now, but it get's a tad messed up a few nights a week due to the vino.

Top Bottom