Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slow improvement

everyone's body is different and depending on the amount of activity he did during highschool can be a big reason why. there's nothing wrong with a bro whos getting interested in putting on some mass and lifting weights whether he is a buck 10 or 300. id say hes better off then some of the big guys i knew in highschool, once they stopped playing sports but kept eating the same they got big and pudgy. he has the advantage of getting big and continuing to be healthy for the rest of his life.

keep lifting hard and eating as much healthy food as you can. get your protein in each of the meals you have and youll be ok. and drink lots of milk!

From reading everyones advice it seems like i just need to slap in more meals in a day and try not to rest so much in between my sets.. I rest about 2 mins bc i remember someone telling me if i want to bulk up i need to rest in between my sets for a good 2 mins..Thanks for all the advice and i look forward to chatting with all of you later and do my best to give others advice on what i know. Going back to the basics sounds refreshing and i'll give that a shot for the next 2 weeks.

Extramile, good for you bro..When i was 14 i was boxing so i've always been a lighter guy due to heavy cardio workouts. Been boxing for 6 years. That might explain why i only have 10% body fat. Thanks for the great advice.

I wouldn't say 10 lbs of muscle maybe 50 50. I quit smoking and I think that's a huge reason why I put on some weight.. The cigarettes were killing my appetite. What do you mean this thread has lots of skeletor? Sorry I'm new to this forum.

Ha ha ha ha, it just means that there a a few guys who posted in this thread that have Skeletor as their avi.

However, The Brocc would demolish Skeletor

Top Bottom