Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since when did BlueTa2 and JavaGuru have such a catty relationship taking jabs at each other?

Re: Since when did BlueTa2 and JavaGuru have such a catty relationship taking jabs at

javaguru said:
Nope, six sided bor...

Shouldn't you be trying to hook up with coke whores?

I gave em up.

You should have known when to give up Dolls.

Re: Since when did BlueTa2 and JavaGuru have such a catty relationship taking jabs at

javaguru said:
She wanted you to stop stalking him....

wow, you're a real fuckrag tonight. I was not stalking anyone dick. He left me and then came back 2 weeks later asking to get back together. He was showing up at my house and work for yrs following and I was with someone else.

Reactions: jh1

javaguru said:
She wanted you to stop stalking him....
Aren't you the little protagonist tonight! You should go play war of warcraft and leave the adults to talk in private.

:lmao:

Let me spell out the hypo.....

He was cheating, you found out..a fight for his "heart" ensued and he chose her....she finally just told you she was HIV positive to get you out of the picture. Women never tell lies to get a man from another woman...:rolleyes:
BTW, you were looking him up on facebook so my stalker comment stands....

heatherrae said:
Aren't you the little protagonist tonight! You should go play war of warcraft and leave the adults to talk in private.

lolollllliiiipops.

javaguru said:
Let me spell out the hypo.....

He was cheating, you found out..a fight for his "heart" ensued and he chose her....she finally just told you she was HIV positive to get you out of the picture. Women never tell lies to get a man from another woman...:rolleyes:
BTW, you were looking him up on facebook so my stalker comment stands....

I didn't find out. He walked out to be with her. I accepted it and moved on.
Now having said that, I know the ppl she knows and it was not a secret she has aids. Her cousin lives on my street and told me what she did was fucked b/c she is sick.
The whole world knew her ex had aids and gave it to her
And why I'm explaining myself to you is beyond me. Wine makes me talk too much
Java, I had respect for u......now you're going on ignore

jh1 said:
I gave em up.

You should have known when to give up Dolls.
It's been 3+ years since I played a game....When was the last time you were with a coke whore? You're tied to a coke whore for eighteen.... :worried:

heatherrae said:

You have negative room to talk...queen of choosing baby daddy.... You can't even claim poverty/lack of opportunity.... :worried:

Top Bottom