Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Since when did BlueTa2 and JavaGuru have such a catty relationship taking jabs at each other?

OK, she was either shopping in crazy town for a boyfriend.......

OR

He lied to her to make the break up easier on him......

We've all lied about the real reasons for a break-up. That kind of excuse just tells me he wanted it done for good and didn't care what she said about him to her friends...

Re: Since when did BlueTa2 and JavaGuru have such a catty relationship taking jabs at

jh1 said:
You sould really bitchy about it JG.
Shouldn't you be coaching QT on her fake eyelashes.....

Re: Since when did BlueTa2 and JavaGuru have such a catty relationship taking jabs at

jh1 said:
Shouldn't you be playing with Dolls? and 100 sided dies... shit like that?
Nope, six sided bor...

Shouldn't you be trying to hook up with coke whores?

well I thought he was a cool dude until he called me a liar!
And yeah, this chick confronts me with the fact that she has aids for me to tell the world. But they are saying it to get me away. I was already away from him for 6 months when I found out!
ugh....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blueta2 said:
well I thought he was a cool dude until he called me a liar!
And yeah, this chick confronts me with the fact that she has aids for me to tell the world. But they are saying it to get me away. I was already away from him for 6 months when I found out!
ugh....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She wanted you to stop stalking him....

Reactions: jh1
Top Bottom