Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I up my sust dose from 500mg to 750 per week ?

maxspeed96ct said:
Im on week 6 sust ,at 500 mg per week.

Had 40mgED d-bol first 4 weeks.

I also just started my 50mg var per day.

Im Running proviron at 25mg a day and AIFM 2 pumps per day.

Im gona be running 12 weeks , with hcg clomid and nolva PCT

Its my second cycle, first was a short test E cycle

Ive got some extra Sust. on hand, wondering if I would get any benifit from running 750 mg per week the last few weeks of the cycle or would I just get more sides and bloat....

Or should I just save it for future use.

Watch those orals, u running too many IMO
Your liver my be unhappy during this cycle;)

It's only your second cycle, no need for 750mgs of anything! My first cycle was around 150mgs of eq I think. But it was bunk, lol. Then eventually I did a dirty cycle of brovel test e at 400mgs. I'll never forget it. I went from a hard 217 natural lbs to a bloated 244lbs and I thought I was king shit. :p

But all jokes aside, being only your second cycle and since you didn't give any stats, then I really can't give you much advice. Since you added dbol this cycle, I think 500mgs is enough. Give me your current nutrition plan, training, height/weight and b/f and I think we can all better help you. Either way good luck with your cycle and happy gaining my brother. :)

Varga said:
Watch those orals, u running too many IMO
Your liver my be unhappy during this cycle;)

u think so, I dropped the D's and im only doin the 50mg of the var and the sust. And 25mg proviron but its such a low does i dnt even consider it.

I thought var wasnt that bad ?

A broad view of my diet
-Eggs for breakfast with a peice of wheat toast, i switch it up from whites to boiled..
-10am oatmeal
-12:30 chicken or pork usaly brown rice and always some green veggies, mostly broccli or green beans. Every other day i add in some salad to(my biggest meal of the day)
-3:00 more oatmeal, tuna or sometimes a huge salad with some meat
-6:30 prework out, a shake with some chicken or pork chops
-before 9 pm after workout, a shake. With a small portion of leftovers from what ever i ate for dinner.
-And im addicted to bananas so i have about 3-4 thoughout my day (im not sure if that a good thing)
-lots of water too

Im 5 11, started this cycle somewere around 177-180.
As of tonight im 199lbs. Big suprise for me , it was the first time i steped on a scale sine i started.

Last edited:
Top Bottom