Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious CELL - TECH questions! I need to know the answers!

S

SSAlexSS

Hello all!

I am a creatine virgin planning on loosing my virginity.

However I got some questions

1) Will Creatine (Cell Tech) - hamper my abilities to gain muscle later after it is long discontinued. Like for example: make body produce less creatine naturally.

2) Is it like steroids .... Let me clarify what I mean by that. In order to get as muscular as possible it is best to use steroids once you natural potential has been reached. Your body adopts to steroids so, only so much muscle can be added. Would you rather add 50 pounds of muscle to ripped 130 pound frame or 190 pound frame?

Same is here. Will Creatine act like steroids (in that respect)???

So. Should I loose my virginity?????

thanx!

Answer 1: Cell Tech (creatine) will temporarily suppress your own natural creatine production. However, it will resume after discontinuing creatine.

Answer 2: Once you are loaded on creatine (usually after 5 days) your muscle cells can not take up any more creatine and it is best to go over to a maintenance dose of 5 g a day. Having said that, you should realize that creatine gives you some instant gratification but it won't make you huge and lean (as is the case in steroids). You might gain 5-10 pounds of mostly water and here ends the creatine success story.

Testoman

PS: The sugar in Cell Tech will most likely make you gain body fat.

LISTEN...creatine is just a food supplement. small amounts of creatine is found in red meat. Don't expect to get ripped and gain 50lbs of muscle just because Greg Kovacs said it worked for him. I think you'll be better off buying some micronized creatine and just start mixing it with grape juice. Cell Tech is way overpriced and does not work like they claim. Thats just my 2 cents.

"The muscle you gain off creatine is permanent!"

I hope you are not serious about this ridiculous statement.

Testoman

PS: Maybe you can recommend me a supplement which gives me PERMANENT youth?

Someone should tell him Cell Tech is CRAP!

And that Pure micronized creatine is the best way to go.

;)

Creatine is definitely not permanent. I went off Creatine, and within a month I lost quite a bit of mass. Basically my tight shirt sleeves became slightly loose.

Flush It Down The Toilet!

Hey Greg Zulak used to use Cell-Tech and look at him! Cell-Tech is over priced TRASH...Seriously, why would any one ever and I mean ever buy this crap!

not that bad

the cell tech contains a whooping 10 grams of creatine per serving along with alpha lipoic acid, if it all you have for a post workout drink it will suffice...

OB1...what if I took Cell-Tech with Surge? Do you think I will leterally feel my skin expanding from the Surge of Nutrients flooding my muscles? Hey If it works for Greg Zulak, TC and Tim Patterson...it must be good...NOT!

Top Bottom