Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean muscle mass best steroids

Naweori

What Are going to be the best anabolic steroids to gain lean muscle mass while also keeping side effects at a minimum?
I work construction and i cannot deal with side effects like pumps and sweats while i work. So obviously tren is out of the question
What about primobolan and equipoise? Would either of these be a better fit for me?
I’m 37 years old, 5’10’’ 187 pounds and 11% body fat
Been training for 8 years seriously and its my first cycle in about 6 years

primo will be the lightest in terms of side effects... the main thing to be worried about with it is the possibility of hair loss but if you are not prone to mpb, chances are quite low that would be an issue for you.. so test and primo would be the best options for you.. any oral steroid will cause you toxicity issues and not likely what you would want to deal with... pumps would likely be an issue with them... sarms and peptides would be the best bet for you to avoid side effects and get the results you are after.. on top of the fact you have not run a cycle in so many years, sarms would be a much better way to get things going again as well...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

What Are going to be the best anabolic steroids to gain lean muscle mass while also keeping side effects at a minimum?
I work construction and i cannot deal with side effects like pumps and sweats while i work. So obviously tren is out of the question
What about primobolan and equipoise? Would either of these be a better fit for me?
low sides steroids are what the guys mentioned above

i suggest ugfreak.to para pharma gear. they are #1

lean muscle and low sides for sure primobolan 500mgs

Top Bottom