Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturday Night....Let's Hear the Plans

after a few weeks off, I'm making my club return w/the girls tonight

i'm sure the bouncers will be glad to know i'm still alive....their good guys :)

sippin on rum and coke, just got back from the movies. It's time to get drunk and smoke trees

all rainy and shitty out though, prolly not a whole a lot going here tonight except getting belligerent

ChewYxRage said:
sippin on rum and coke, just got back from the movies. It's time to get drunk and smoke trees

all rainy and shitty out though, prolly not a whole a lot going here tonight except getting belligerent

go go go shorty, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday, we're gonna sip bacardi like it's your birthday and you know we don't give a fuck cuz it's your birthday....hehe....i'm in a hyper mood now :)

tripleblonde said:
go go go shorty, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday, we're gonna sip bacardi like it's your birthday and you know we don't give a fuck cuz it's your birthday....hehe....i'm in a hyper mood now :)
Cheers... have fun tonight with you girls... can I come??

ChewYxRage said:

maybe some Jack and coke tonight if i can get enough food in me first.

Top Bottom