Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1: GW510516 (Cardarine) + S4 (Andarine); StrongLifts 5x5 Log

Re: SARMS1: GW510516 (Cardarine) + S4 (Andarine); Evolutionary Diet; StrongLifts 5x5

Day 10:

Supplements:

GW-510516 (Cardarine): 10mg x 2 [Morning / Afternoon (Before workout)]
S4 (Andarine): 25mg x 2 [Morning / Afternoon (Before workout)]
MK-2866 (Ostarine) 25mg x 1 [Morning]

Exercise:

Walk: 6 Miles
AbRipperX (P90X Ab Program)

Food:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/printable_diary/raytayse?from=2014-03-18&to=2014-03-18

Notes:

Today is Tuesday so we did our city / park walk. Not much to note here as walking for 6 miles has never been a difficult task. I decided to add in AbRipperX from the P90X program every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. As this is the first time I have done this in almost a year, this was extremely hard and I honestly was not able to do all 25 reps on all 13 movements. I should be able to complete them all on Thursday, and I fear tomorrow will be a very sore day…

It seems as though my muscles are getting tighter or denser. I am not sure how to describe it, but the “look” more defined after just a week. I can actually see a bicep when I flex and my upper chest is starting to show some definition.

This is the s4 taking effect

Re: SARMS1: GW510516 (Cardarine) + S4 (Andarine); Evolutionary Diet; StrongLifts 5x5

bro, very nice log... i am very pleased to see such a detailed log... just a few things for you...

definitely get hcgenerate going here... it will be very beneficial for you... just a much smoother cycle with it...

as far as your endurance and stamina goes... what is happening is the building of your vo2max on a daily basis from the gw use... you are maximizing everything you do by being able to go longer and harder on everything your doing... it will only continue to enhance throughout the cycle... this is what makes gw so highly sought after and so extremely effective... very wise move on adding ostarine as well... its so beneficial in so many ways...

always expect top notch customer service from sarms1... they are the best of the best...

keep the great updates coming... im always here to help in any way i can bro...

HCGenerate and N2Burn should be here tomorrow and will add them in as soon as I get them.

is this your PCT from you past cycle with GK?

Good stuff bro. Keep up the awesome work.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

HCGenerate and N2Burn should be here tomorrow and will add them in as soon as I get them.

Nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Day 11:

Supplements:

GW-510516 (Cardarine): 10mg x 2 [Morning / Afternoon (Before workout)]
S4 (Andarine): 25mg x 2 [Morning / Afternoon (Before workout)]
MK-2866 (Ostarine) 25mg x 1 [Morning]
HCGenerate 5 pills [3 Morning / 2 Afternoon (Before workout)]
N2Burn 3 pills [2 Morning / 1 Afternoon (Before workout)]

Exercise:

Walk: 1 mile to gym

Squats: 5 x 5 @ 240 lbs
OHP: 5 x 5 @ 135 lbs
Deadlift: 5 x 5 @ 275 lbs
Pullups: 3 x 8 assisted with 66 lbs

Walk: 1 mile back home

Food:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/printable_diary/raytayse?from=2014-03-19&to=2014-03-19

Notes:

Today I am officially on all of the supplements I plan on taking the rest of the cycle. I honestly cannot believe I am still adding weight to my lifts. With that said, I will be deloading my OHP next session as I am really doing push/press with very slow eccentric movements. I will deload buy 30 lbs and work on form adding weight like the program intends. Two weeks ago I thought my squats were going to stall, now I honestly am not sure when they will stall; I keep pushing the weight up.

Unfortunately tomorrow I have an emergency trip to NY I have to do for a meeting. I intend to take my full doses of SARMS in the morning, and then take Friday’s full doses when I get back around 8 pm. As this is just an overnight I will only have carry on and do not want to try and bring my SARMS with me. This also means I will be doing my StrongLifts exercise on Saturday instead of Friday. I will keep everyone up to date with everything.

This is Day 19 on Cycle and I have not been able to keep up with the log so well. Last week I had an emergency travel I had to do in New York. Based on the conclusion of those meetings, I then had to spend all week in Washington DC; I just got back home. I have been able to keep up with my supplements and have been doing mostly Cardio for my exercises as Hotel gyms are pretty small and lacking. My diet has suffered the most as it is almost impossible to entertain clients and be on a Keto diet at the same time. However, I have done my best to keep at or around my daily caloric intake (2300 cals). I will be home for the next 10 days and then I fly to the Netherlands for a week.

As for side effects.

I am definitely noticing the vision side effects, mostly bright to dark transitions taking a long time. I am not too concerned as these have been well documented.

The side effect that I hate the most comes from the N2Burn, and that is constant heartburn. I am not sure if this level of heartburn is worth the effects. However I am unsure what the effects are due to my inconsistent diet.

Sorry to raise an old thread, but I am a bit confused. I just read another thread from 09 that stated that S4/MK-2866/Ostarine were all the same compound and that Andarine was something different. Please clarify, thank you.

Sorry I had to circumvent the rule of posting a link, but how else would I be able to show explanation of said thread I am questioning.

*Replace the DOT com

forums.steroid DOT com/sarms-selective-androgen-receptor-modulators-information-forum/411794-andarine-s-4-stopped-development-given-serious-adverse-effects.html

Sorry to raise an old thread, but I am a bit confused. I just read another thread from 09 that stated that S4/MK-2866/Ostarine were all the same compound and that Andarine was something different. Please clarify, thank you.

Sorry I had to circumvent the rule of posting a link, but how else would I be able to show explanation of said thread I am questioning.

*Replace the DOT com

forums.steroid DOT com/sarms-selective-androgen-receptor-modulators-information-forum/411794-andarine-s-4-stopped-development-given-serious-adverse-effects.html

s4 is andarine and mk-2866 is osta. they are 2 different products bro.

Okay, I just got real confused with that details thread. I am just learning about Peps so things are a more than over my head right now ;)

Top Bottom