Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1: GW510516 (Cardarine) + S4 (Andarine); StrongLifts 5x5 Log

Re: SARMS1: GW510516 (Cardarine) + S4 (Andarine); Evolutionary Diet; StrongLifts 5x5

Good work bro, im anticipating awesome results. I work as a trainer and can tell right away from your attitude, discipline and attention to detail that you are going to get amazing results...I would even say they may exceed your expectations. Keep it up.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Re: SARMS1: GW510516 (Cardarine) + S4 (Andarine); Evolutionary Diet; StrongLifts 5x5

Day 4:

Supplements:

GW-510516 (Cardarine): 10mg x 2 [Morning / Afternoon (Before workout)]
S4 (Andarine): 25mg x 2 [Morning / Afternoon (Before workout)]

Exercise:

Walk: 4 miles

Food:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/printable_diary/raytayse?from=2014-03-13&to=2014-03-13

Notes:

Not a lot to report today. Aside from my gums bleeding last night (and this has happened to me a couple years ago on Hydroxycut so it may just be me), I have not noticed any negative side effects. My vision is just as good as it has always been.

I will say that I do not have a ton of energy like I am on speed, but whenever I start to do exercise it seems I can go on effortlessly for much longer than before. This is a very nice positive side effect, no jitters, but it seems I have energy for miles. I will keep an eye on this to see if it is just the change in diet or if it continues to trend in this direction. If my energy continues to go up I will add some P90X AbRipperX to my Tue, Thur, Sat “rest” days.

Day 5:

Supplements:

Exercise:

Walk: 1 mile to gym

Squats: 5 x 5 @ 230 lbs
OHP: 5 x 5 @ 130 lbs
Deadlift: 5 x 5 @ 265 lbs
Pullups: 3 x 8 assisted with 66 lbs

Walk: 1 mile back home

Food:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/printable_diary/raytayse?from=2014-03-14&to=2014-03-14

Notes:

Not a lot to report today. I was able to do all of my sets without stalling and hope to continue. I still see no negative side effects and my energy and recovery times are lower than before.

Based on the recommendation of a few members, next week I will start Ostarine as well as N2Burn and HCGenerate. I do not know what effects these will have, but I do know Ostarine takes a good 2 weeks to start showing effects. This will allow me to report on the changes over the next two weeks.

Day 6:

Supplements:

Exercise:

Walk: 6 miles

Food:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/printable_diary/raytayse?from=2014-03-15&to=2014-03-15

Notes:

No changes today. We did our standard city / park walk and I had more than enough energy. Last night I had very vivid dreams though; I do not know if it is related to the SARMS, but I usually do not have or at least remember my dreams. I have been mixing my morning doses with my protein shake and I can barely taste it at all, pretty good solution.

Day 7:

Supplements:

Exercise:

Walk: 1 Mile
Rest Day.

Food:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/printable_diary/raytayse?from=2014-03-16&to=2014-03-16

Today was reefed day on the Evolution Diet. Yay carbs for the win.

Notes:

No changes today. We did a small park walk as it is technically rest day. I again had vivid dreams again, if this continues, I will officially list it as one of my side effects. Though it does not bother me at all.

Impressive detail to the log so far bro. Keep it up!

I know the exercises are not as comprehensive as some of the other loggers as I am not doing a full bodybuilding routine. But this is definitely a routine that any average guy can follow and see results; well that is what I am hoping to prove at least.

Day 9:

Supplements:

MK-2866 (Ostarine) 25mg x 1 [Morning]

Exercise:

Walk: 1 mile to gym

Squats: 5 x 5 @ 235 lbs
Bench: 5 x 5 @ 165 lbs
Row: 5 x 5 @ 145 lbs
Chinups: 3 x 8 assisted with 54 lbs

Walk: 1 mile back home

Food:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/printable_diary/raytayse?from=2014-03-17&to=2014-03-17

Notes:

Just like last time, I ordered my SARMS (Ostarine) from SARMS1 on Friday. Today (Monday) I received my items in the mail. I cannot say enough about the customer service of this company. I highly recommend them if you are purchasing SARMS. Also, I would like to note that I have paid for all of my supplements out of my own pocket thus there is no reason to give a false review; this is not a sponsored log.

Today’s workout went well, I thought I would barely make it to 225 lbs, but today 235 came up without a problem. Don’t get me wrong, it was fucking heavy, but it came up. No further side effects to report.

bro, very nice log... i am very pleased to see such a detailed log... just a few things for you...

definitely get hcgenerate going here... it will be very beneficial for you... just a much smoother cycle with it...

as far as your endurance and stamina goes... what is happening is the building of your vo2max on a daily basis from the gw use... you are maximizing everything you do by being able to go longer and harder on everything your doing... it will only continue to enhance throughout the cycle... this is what makes gw so highly sought after and so extremely effective... very wise move on adding ostarine as well... its so beneficial in so many ways...

always expect top notch customer service from sarms1... they are the best of the best...

keep the great updates coming... im always here to help in any way i can bro...

Day 10:

Supplements:

MK-2866 (Ostarine) 25mg x 1 [Morning]

Exercise:

Walk: 6 Miles
AbRipperX (P90X Ab Program)

Food:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/reports/printable_diary/raytayse?from=2014-03-18&to=2014-03-18

Notes:

Today is Tuesday so we did our city / park walk. Not much to note here as walking for 6 miles has never been a difficult task. I decided to add in AbRipperX from the P90X program every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. As this is the first time I have done this in almost a year, this was extremely hard and I honestly was not able to do all 25 reps on all 13 movements. I should be able to complete them all on Thursday, and I fear tomorrow will be a very sore day…

It seems as though my muscles are getting tighter or denser. I am not sure how to describe it, but the “look” more defined after just a week. I can actually see a bicep when I flex and my upper chest is starting to show some definition.

Top Bottom