Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1: GW510516 (Cardarine) + S4 (Andarine); StrongLifts 5x5 Log

Re: SARMS1: GW510516 (Cardarine) + S4 (Andarine); Evolutionary Diet; StrongLifts 5x5

This is Day 19 on Cycle and I have not been able to keep up with the log so well. Last week I had an emergency travel I had to do in New York. Based on the conclusion of those meetings, I then had to spend all week in Washington DC; I just got back home. I have been able to keep up with my supplements and have been doing mostly Cardio for my exercises as Hotel gyms are pretty small and lacking. My diet has suffered the most as it is almost impossible to entertain clients and be on a Keto diet at the same time. However, I have done my best to keep at or around my daily caloric intake (2300 cals). I will be home for the next 10 days and then I fly to the Netherlands for a week.

As for side effects.

I am definitely noticing the vision side effects, mostly bright to dark transitions taking a long time. I am not too concerned as these have been well documented.

The side effect that I hate the most comes from the N2Burn, and that is constant heartburn. I am not sure if this level of heartburn is worth the effects. However I am unsure what the effects are due to my inconsistent diet.

How is this going bro? are you still with us? i hope all is well

Top Bottom