Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roids are useless without food

L

Lift Or Die

I have a friend that just quit his cycle on week 6 because he was disgusted with his gains. He did not gain one single pound during this 6 weeks of a planned 8 week sust/dbol cycle. 500mg/wk sust for 8 weeks and 40mg/day dbol for 4 weeks. I know for a fact his gear is real because I have some of the same batch that he does and I put plenty of weight on my last cycle.

This guy eats barely enough during the day to maintain bodyweight let alone gain weight. He's your typical skinny guy and he's been like that his whole life. I was always preaching to him how important it was to eat but he thought that just taking the drugs was all he needed to do. He didn't eat breakfast, lunch was usually some type of fast food and dinner was whatever his wife made that night. If he ate anything in between those meals it was a candy bar or some chips. So basically he ate 2 meals a day.

This just goes to show that you can take all the drugs in the world but won't gain a thing without a good diet. I always read how some guys say they don't get good results on their cycles or types of gear they use. I would be willing to bet their diet was the deciding factor on why they failed to make good gains during a cycle.

Lift or die you are right on the money.

Someone looking to improve his physique should start with building the foundation:

-5-6 balanced meals a day (totaling 200g or more of protein for the day)

-Good multi vitamin supplement (the best one is the life extension mix in capsules www.lef.com)

-EFA to be included in the morning and evening shake

-Productive weight lifting program (the book "beyond Brawn" by Stuart McRobert is the best training book around)

Supplements such as creatine and glutamine could be added for additional benefit.

How the hell could he not eat on that stack???!!!!????
All I can say is that I'm a hungry MOFO 24/7 and cant stop eating while on my "supplaments".....If I go for more than 2 hrs without eating something my stomach starts to turn into knots and I get REALLY MOODY....the only cure for that is to stuff my face.....and I to am naturaly skinny...normal weight for me is about 175, right now im at about 195 and i'm 5'9" ......SHIT it's been 1hr 50 mins since my last feeding .....WHERE THE HELL IS MY FOOD!!!!!!!!

Peace

Ok, yummy....just finished meal #-7 1 more to go for the day.....had 12oz broiled chicken and rice with some brocholii and green beans......and a Myoplex delux "choc" shake.....I feel better....."looks at watch".....thank God only 1 hr 45 mins to go till I can eat again.....

Thats just funny....that dude only ate 2 meals a day?....
you gotta be fucking kidding me....."sorry about the 'F' word " but I cant get over that shit...

Peace

this is true if one is looking to acquire MASS...heh!!!

you can gain on 1000-calories/day using a combo of fina/winny,proviron and a low dose test-----provided your fina/winny dosages are correct you will add density and functional strength if you train properly :eek:

alll while loosing fat..........:cool:

Unity66

I've also found that breathing helps when using steroids. A friend of mine used steroids but neglected to follow a regular regimine of oxygen uptake. He made poor gains, and also suffocated:(

thats a good point....................

always make it a priority to breath deeply.........ive found this benificial as well. fill your body with O2......haaaaaaa ;)

Unity66

I made the same mistake on my first cycle, limited my diet due to ignornance, minimized my gains as a result.

However you can make marginal gains on a reduced calorie diet with primo.

But I actually enjoy the mass/bulk cycles and eating 7-8 times a day, I even wake up in the middle of the night for a turkey sandwich and a glass of milk now.

Top Bottom