Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Risky's Supplement List

R

riskybiz007

Since people have posted what they think works or not, i decided to post what supplements i do think work.

1. creatine (some see results immediately)
2. WPC/Dextrose (post work out 80g dextrose, 50g WPC)
3. Alpha Lipoic Acid (you'll feel immediately as well, it can be used as insulin potentiator, shuttles carbs into muscles, gives you pumps from full muscles at the gym, detoxifies liver and increases glutathione levels.)
4. B-50 twice daily (helps metabolize carbs, proteins, and fats.
5. BCAA's (w/ post workout shake for recovery, or before workout as anticatabolic).
6. Ginger or digestive enzymes (helps you metabolize much more protein than your stomach can)
7. Fiber (essential for detoxification of body and prevention of constipation from increased protein)
8. Selenium 200mcg, Vit.E 400u, Vit.C 1g (daily along w/ multivitamin)
9. Flax Seed Oil (opens receptors, detoxifies, has essential fatty acids, and numerous other things).
10. ZMA or simple zinc/magnesium pill (prevention of zinc depletion after intense workouts which will decrease testosterone levels)
11. N-Acetyl-Cysteine (will increase glutathione levels)
12. Glutamine (helps detoxify liver, adds to hypoglycemia allowing you to digest more protein, increases recovery rate, and is anticatabolic).
13. L-tyrosine can help you before a work out, works better w/ some people though.
14. Prohormones (let me not start a debate, some say they do work some say they don't)
15. Cranberry pills (for kidneys and urinary tract, especially when taking creatine)
16. Milk Thistle Extract (protects your liver from alcohol, prohormones, gear, etc.)
17. Saw Palmetto (for the prostate and releases DHT from scalp to prevent balding, good for after a cycle of either prohormones or roids)
18. ECA or similar stacks (all good to lose weight although controversial to its effects).
19. Multivitamin/mineral (essential)
20. Tribulus (only good if you're old or coming off a cycle)
21. Chrysin (only good after cycle as antiestrogen)
22. CoQ10 (most effective i've felt in boosting immune system).
23. Food and Water (i'm mentioning this b/c i know somebody will if i don't lol).

Unless i've forgotten something... i believe the rest of the stuff is crap or i haven't tried it. All these i've used, most of them i use now and most can be taken year round as i do now. Anything i'm missing here guys that you guys used w/ success???:vanp:

Riskybiz - You are the man! I think you just saved me about two hours worth of searches.

I'm plannig on doing my first ever cycle in October or January. Will most likely be deca/winny. I've been concentrating on researching a good first cycle, but have not yet had time to look into the appropriate supps.

I'm familar with maybe a quarter of the supps you've mentioned. And, frankly, I don't know how the hell you guys keep them all straight.

This will be the first page on this board I've ever printed. Thanks again bro!

Hey bro as your first cycle of Deca/winny is IMO one of the best options as a first cycle. Some of these supps will help you out, don't go out and buy the whole list lol, but some of it is neccessary and some you should consider like ALA, MIlk Thistle, Cranberry Extract for your liver and kidneys, good protectors during a cycle.

riskybiz007 said:
Hey bro as your first cycle of Deca/winny is IMO one of the best options as a first cycle. Some of these supps will help you out, don't go out and buy the whole list lol, but some of it is neccessary and some you should consider like ALA, MIlk Thistle, Cranberry Extract for your liver and kidneys, good protectors during a cycle.
Don't forget saw palmetto!

Nice post risky...awsome job. :D

this list sucks.........

here is why-if your doing all the drugs like i think ur doing u can eat doritos and get ripped!basically ur a victim of the placebo effect- ur takin a shit load of drugs and now swear that fuckin milk thisle is kicking in hard!why dont u stop the cycles and try this list out and tell me id u still think selenium is a hot number! basicall y ur sounding like u work for these supplement companies. im not gonna sayur list is toal shit im just saying alot of stuff ull never need and u might think they work cause of the juice!

Jeez. Longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.

Risky, isn't it a pain in the ass to take all of that stuff throughout the day? I don't think I'd be able to hold down a full-time job if I had to concentrate on taking all of those pills.

Have you noticed any interactions between those supplements, either positive or negative?

Pete -

I seriously doubt risky is saying to take ALL of those supps together. It is simply a list he compiled based on his personal experience and the general concensus he's received from others who've used them. If you read what he says and have read his various posts in other threads, you'd know he doesn't believe they ALL work fantastically.

The whole point in this list was to give people a convenient way to read through a lot of the supps that are discussed on this board and what they are normally used for. No one is suggesting to take them all together...look at what you are trying to accomplish and select what you feel might benefit you.

Spoofer - this is a list of supplements bro. Where did gear come into play? You're making it out to be something it's not (this list). I've used quite a few of these supplements, some with good results and others not, and I've NEVER juiced. Also, I seriously doubt risky works for any supplement company. It'd almost have to be TwinLab to find a company that markets ALL of those supps. If you'd read his other posts, you know he's highly skeptical of prohormones. Get your facts straight before posting man.

Not to mention it seems the two of you started an ongoing arguement about supplements since you both have your own supps list thread. Yours is short, his is longer.

If you had been on these boards longer and read more, you'd realize that your list is indeed missing quite a few supps that many guys on here solidly believe in. And if you venture over to the anabolic board, you'd notice quite a few guys there think milk thistle is a pretty good idea while cycling.

:fro:

Top Bottom