Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Risky's Supplement List

Hey bro, not much happenin' this way. I've been around a pretty good bit, but over on the chat board mostly. So you tried it and didn't like it? Sorry to hear that, I was hoping you'd like it as much as I do. Oh well, well at least you have some stuff that works for you. Thats what matters.

Take care!

risky i only posted about 20 times on this site , before you call be stupid u should of did a search cause u would see my pic u bloated son of a bitch- i noticed u posted about 150 times and i still see no pics from u??u probably weigh about 70 pounds more than me but i guarrantee im much stronger than you.not only that but i train (spar) with world class boxers,while your candy ass is home drinking sunny delight( i read your post about that too)!so before u jump the gun on others know the facts!!its always big mouths like yourself that start in w/ others and end up getting dismantled!

I think some supplements work, but they can only rise A LITTLE your performances. If you really have tons of money buy them, but anyway the traditionnal food is the most important thing by far. I think creatine, whey, BCAA, and maybe glutamine are important but the others are a little useless and they are too expensive (HMB lol) Just my 02c.

Chill the f*ck out!

You two need to back off each other and stop with the personal attacks...they're petty and stupid. If you want to argue about who's bigger, stronger, more cut, more knowledge...take it to e-mail.

Seriously guys, this is a place for information sharing and debates...not petty arguements.

Spoofer, your pic looks pretty good, but I don't know where the hell you get off saying 12% b/f is FAT!!! Do you even know what your b/f is in that pic? I'm about 11% b/f and sure as shit am neither fat nor bloated. I'm in a bluking phase right now so stepping over 10% b/f isn't bad and will cut back down. I've been as low as 6% b/f so I know what lean & ripped is, but 11-12% is NOT fat. Maybe your goal was a personal attack on risky, but in doing so you also call anyone else around 12% b/f bloated & fat. Check yourself bro. :mad:

Also, what the hell is this EPILLETTE you refer to? You can't even find it on the company's web site.

SPOOFER's pic --
attachment.php

Last edited:
well thanks- dont mean to offend anyone just got caught up in the moment-i dont think there is a need to fight, i just posted my list and he trashed me...........

epilette

is from sally hansen its a litle handle thing w/ almost like sandpaper on it u rub it counter clockwise on your skin and the hair buffs rightoff-i think its great- check cost cutters for it!

so spoofster this is what you use to take hair off your ass? lol sorry man i couldn't help it. That's it from me, no more knockin each other. RealDeal is right, boards are for info.

lol actually it might be worth a try-lmao-hey sorry about the little quarrel, but i guess its healthy once in awhile-hope theres no hard feelings!your buddy ,spoofer jjjjjj

Top Bottom