Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Risky's Supplement List

CMON BUDDY UR GONNA START TOO :)L-O FUCKIN L-ALL IM TRYING TO SAY IS YOU DONT NEED ALL THE BULLSHIT U SEE ON THE MARKET TODAY- PEOPLE GOTTA START GOING BACK TO THE OLD FASHION WAY OF EATING RIGHT AND TRAINING HARD AND I PROMISE U WONT NEED ALL THIS BULLSHIT-EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR A MAGIC BULLET THAT DOESNT EXIST-NOTHINGS GONNA REPLACE HARD WORK. AND BESIDES I BET A DR. WOULD TELL U THE SAME THING!ANOTHER THOUGHT IF YOU ARE HIGHLY SKEPTICAL ON PROHORMONES WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT ON YOUR FAVORITES LIST,I HAVE ALSO SEEN VERY NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS FROM PEEPS USING THAT SHIT ACNE, BITCH TITS- U NAME IT~~BETTER OFF STICKING W/ THE REAL HORMONE SHIT?

#1 - I am not starting in too, just saying not to be so narrow-minded concerning these supps.

This list comprises only a small fraction of all the sh*t that's out on the market today. Most of them are crap, but some of them indeed work. As he stated, this is a list of what many people on the boards think work.

#2 - I agree with most of what you said above: nothing replaced hard work and a good diet; most people do not need all of these supps, that's why I said be selective in what you think might help you acheive your personal goals; no, there certainly is no "magic bullet".

I think he included prohormones because a good number of people have tried them and had decent results. I'm on a prohormone cycle right now and have experience good results with no obvious side effects. I am looking carefully though because I know it's not uncommon to have sides. Until I do decide to move to gear though, it's the closest thing available.

All I'm saying is this: don't knock something strictly because YOU don't think it works. I don't believe everything I hear and I know there's lots of crap out there, but many of the supps on this list are thought beneficial by quite a few people on these boards.

Personally, I only use protein, creatine, flax oil, glutamine, ECA/ECY stack, prohormones, vits and ocassionally some fiber and herbs. Don't use 'em all the time (except protein, flax & vits), but they've worked for me.

Spoofy man... you're such an idiot. I never said these were magic bullets, nor did they replace hard work and training, and never did i say to take them every day all of them. That's a total waste of money. Right now i'm 233 at 12%BF 19"arms and i got there w/out steroids and w/out prohormones. I got there through hard work. The supplement list is just a guide, and if people have questions maybe i could help them out as to its effectiveness b/c i have taken all of them at one point or another. I agree that nothing replaces food and water and hard work, but some of the supplements i listed sure as hell do contribute to gains *IF your diet and training is where it's suppossed to be*.

So what's the deal w/ the supplements? I take them as needed. Selenium, Vit.C, Vit.E are all excellent antioxidants and i only take them after a work out to get rid of all the free radicals your body builds up during intense training. Selenium at 200mcg a day is anticarcinogenic also, that's why else i take it after a work out, to be on the safe side. If there is history of cancer in your family i would take it every day.

CoQ10 is excellent IMO at boosting your immune system. You know training lowers your immune system and people get sick. When i start feeling sick i take the antioxidants listed above every day (not just after training) and i take 30mg of CoQ10 in gelcapsule form once or twice a day. It knocks out your cold before it even starts. It's been doctor recommended b/c i used to get sick a lot and w/ CoQ10 i haven't been sick in over a year. Which is a miracle for me. It's excellent antioxidant and immune system enhancer. Also to add, ALA is also very good antioxidant as well and helps prevent colds. ALA i take every day 600mg (3 doses, 200mg before a meal).

Spoofer once again i think you're an idiot. Read first paragraph. And no i don't work for supplement company. I'm a college student studying Anesthesia.

RealDeal thanks for shedding some light on this subject, we have spoofy over here jumping around grabbing his dildo and making crazy assumptions. Thanks for bringing some logic and sense to Spoofy.

HandsomePete I don't take all this stuff every day. I'd be broke. I take them as needed and depends on my goals. If you got specific questions i'll be glad to answer.

Right now i'm 233 at 12%BF 19"arms and i got there w/out steroids and w/out prohormones. I got there through hard work

WHY WOULD YOU BRAG ABOUT THAT??IM THE IDIOT? STRIP AWAY ALL YOUR BLUBBER AND I BET YOUR A 120 POUND SAC OF SHIT-ALL MY LIST INTENDED TO TELL PEEPS WHAT I FELT WHEN I TOOK THEM-12% BODY FAT IS NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT - REMEMBER IF I CANT OUT MASS U,ILL OUT CLASS U :)

huh?

hey poofster, i think 19" guns on anything under 15% bodyfat is pretty damn impressive, unless you are a lowland gorilla. as far as juicing goes, i no longer could say i am natural with all the prohormones i've chugged down. w

I DONT KNOW I GUESS ITS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER-IF ITS UP TO ME I WOULD RATHER BE LEANER AND MORE CUT THAN JUST BE BLOATED- I ALSO LIKE TO BE IN GOOD CARDIOVASCULAR SHAPE TOO.JUST BEING A SOLID BLOCK OF SHIT DOESNT CUT IT ANYMORE!

Hey BacDoc i haven't seen u around here in a long time. Wsup? I know you recommended the ATP Mass long time ago and i tried a bottle of it. I didn't list it b/c it really didn't do anything for me. I know it's helped a lot of other people out though, I still am wondering why the hell my gains didn't pull through w/ that supplement.

Spoofy-Poofy I didn't know 12% was considered fat. Anyways i never said i was ripped, but i'm definately not fat. And I am in good CV shape, I always am except when having hard time bulking.

Just wondering what are your stats? Be brave enough to show your stats!! I did mine, and I'm happy w/ gains i've made. If at 10% BF you start showing abs, i guess that whole 2% more will just make you considered to be fat right? You prove yourself to be more moronic every time you speak!

Top Bottom