Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recent Dbol Reviews,Opinions

dont be a tool only complete boobs do oral only cycles Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) has a very short half life 4.5 to 6 hours once you come off your cycle you'll lose most if not all of the weight. Dbol and test is definatly the way to go being sustanon has a half life of 15-18 days and test enanthat has a half life of about 10.5 days.

i have used denkall,reforvit and animal power and by far AP was the shizzle then ref-b and i beleive i wasted my $$$ w/denkall's 10mg caps they either were bunk or simply sucked ass

yatesolympia said:
dont be a tool only complete boobs do oral only cycles Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) has a very short half life 4.5 to 6 hours once you come off your cycle you'll lose most if not all of the weight. Dbol and test is definatly the way to go being sustanon has a half life of 15-18 days and test enanthat has a half life of about 10.5 days.

Not true. You can keep your gains off Dbol only cycle if you don't do this:

1.) Take Dbol on day 1, workout first time on day 1
2.) End of cycle, last dbol taken, workout
3.) Sit on couch for 2 months and then wonder why you lost everything

If you are still lifting the same weights in the gym you will keep 95% of everything you get with dbol, LBM is LBM, period.

Choderboy said:
i plan on doing test enth in my next cycle but i want to see first how my body reacts to dbol.

No, your priorities aren't in order. You should see how your body reacts to Test alone, b/c you'll most likely use Test in every future cycle

Stacemranger said:
Not true. You can keep your gains off Dbol only cycle if you don't do this:

1.) Take Dbol on day 1, workout first time on day 1
2.) End of cycle, last dbol taken, workout
3.) Sit on couch for 2 months and then wonder why you lost everything

If you are still lifting the same weights in the gym you will keep 95% of everything you get with dbol, LBM is LBM, period.
i agree. the people that i see do it sit on there ass and wonder why they didny keep anything

Top Bottom