Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E, Primo and dbol from domestic supply review

Domestic Supply is #1, very fast domestic shipping and very trusted gear

I've been an user of Domestic supply for many years, quality #1 AAA+ the top gun of domestic sources

Here is my domestic supply review
I’m using the test E 250, 2x per week
Primobolan 400mgs a week
And the dbol 25mgs a day
they say it takes two to three weeks to get your package but I got it and more like two or three days so very very fast shipping and surprising
I'm only 2 weeks into this cycle and so far so good. no noticeable side effects and the injections are smooth as butter
thank you for this excellent review

primo, test and dbol is a classic cycle and one that was very popular in the 80's and 90's

domestic supply has the best primo you will find

thats excellent and i have said consistently not only does @domestic-supply.com have the best quality I have ever used but that especially holds true for their primobolan, which we all know is the most commonly faked compound out there but their primo is as on point as you can find!

Here is my domestic supply review
I’m using the test E 250, 2x per week
Primobolan 400mgs a week
And the dbol 25mgs a day
they say it takes two to three weeks to get your package but I got it and more like two or three days so very very fast shipping and surprising
I'm only 2 weeks into this cycle and so far so good. no noticeable side effects and the injections are smooth as butter
you will love the cycle what brand are you using

Top Bottom