Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Read Estate - Mortgate people - jnevin! Some advice and help please

90K doesn't buy shiot in SOCAL, does it?
I'm trying to figure out what exactly it does buy!

I've got a good nest egg of saving, so I am hoping that helps me get into something halfway decent.

the intersect of the curves of "affordability" and "desireability" is getting harder and harder to find nowadays.... :(

the intersect of the curves of "affordability" and "desireability" is getting harder and harder to find nowadays.... :(
yep, i've given up on finding a place i find desirable, and will simply settle for affordable.

yep, i've given up on finding a place i find desirable, and will simply settle for affordable.
in the "real world" (not "elite e-world") most of us have to do this also.

in the "real world" (not "elite e-world") most of us have to do this also.
Its a bummer. I am not unhappy, but I think I'd be happier if I had a nice 3-4 bedroom place with a yard, couple of dogs, etc.

In San Diego that just isn't affordable now unless you make 200K+ per year or are coming in with a HUGE downpayment. Nice homes run 500K on the cheap end, but realistically you are going to be close to 1M to get something that people would really consider "nice."

Top Bottom