Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Read Estate - Mortgate people - jnevin! Some advice and help please

To a poor illegal mexican family from the south of mexico - $300k is a mansion.

You should lead by example and let them live there. We would be so proud. I would eat my words.

Don't cop out and hide by the 'i pay taxes' crap!

r
I am not asking anyone to rent homes for others. I am not asking for people in my salary range to contribute much more than they already are. Those who profit the most from society put the most money back into that society. Simple as that.

That's the ironic part, what I would like to see happen would only increase your quality of life, not decrease it. Raise up the lower class! Eliminate "ghettos" and other extremely impoverished areas. Give you less to complain about bro.

As I said and will continue to say, if it was all about one person doing something to help everyone, I'd be the first one in line. There's no need to engage in exercises of futility.

biggest bang for the buck is always going to be if you are the general contractor.

Cheap labor with winter coming on, and material prices are lower than 2 yrs ago.

good luck

by the way, I'm willing to give up my life to end poverty, are you?

I'm not interested in band aide solutions and short sightedness. The issues I'm concerned with will not be fixed by any single individual, its about creating a society and system that works for all of its partcipants.

Yeah by forcing me to pay for your causes.

You believe in the cause YOU act on it. Which you won't. You don't want to make the sacrifice. Which is why few of us buy your liberal hippie agendas. They're just feel-good bullshit.

When it comes to YOUR money and standard of living - you clam up real fast.

You do NOTHING for poor people. You're no different than Joe Cheeseburger. Remember that.

People in $300k houses should not be acting all high and mighty sir!

r

Yeah by forcing me to pay for your causes.

You believe in the cause YOU act on it. Which you won't. You don't want to make the sacrifice. Which is why few of us buy your liberal hippie agendas. They're just feel-good bullshit.

When it comes to YOUR money and standard of living - you clam up real fast.

You do NOTHING for poor people. You're no different than Joe Cheeseburger. Remember that.

People in $300k houses should not be acting all high and mighty sir!

r
Please read some of my recent posts on the subject.

This is not my cause, in fact, my way of life is not currently impacted negatively. You, on the otherhand, love to bitch and moan about all sorts of things in day to day life LA. You just lack the forethought to fashion any sort of viable long term solution.

We're all in this together, I do not ask of others what I would not do myself. Are you even clear on what I am asking for? Let me state it clear enough for you that you do not get your head spun around so much you can't find which way is up.

Livable wages for all full time employees in this country
A progressive tax system that support programs that increase productivity in US workers, primarly through subsidized education and health care.

Its pretty simple and it doesn't involve you or I taking a hit to our quality of life, that's really the point here, we don't want to reduce one person's quality of life to help enough, we're talking about basic needs here.

And for someone who loves to call people sheep and clueless, your last few posts seem to have been taken directly out of the foxnews/right wing propaganda playbook. Equating viable socio economic policy with some sort of individual cause.

If you were living on a self sustaining compound and didn't use ANY outside labor, services, or infrastructure, you'd have a leg to stand on, but you are 100% dependent on others for survival, yet when it comes to ensuring that those who support you have their basic needs met, you like to take a hands off approach, sort of like you live in a vaccum.

buy the house and let poor mexicans live in your fancy $300k house you hypocrite!! lol

r

I don't think there's such a thing as a fancy $300K house in SD, let alone most major cities.

Lestat, I'll get with you when I come bach from grabbing a sangueech.

I don't think there's such a thing as a fancy $300K house in SD, let alone most major cities.

Lestat, I'll get with you when I come bach from grabbing a sangueech.
awesome bro, I appreciate your help.

and yeah, 300K gets you a shack here, hardly something approaching "elite" status.

Top Bottom