Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Read Estate - Mortgate people - jnevin! Some advice and help please

Honestly dude, you can qualify for up to 55% of your pre-tax income (totasl credit obligations) with a good score and verifiable reserves. It depends on how house poor you can stand to be.

with decent credit 35k down will get you into a 250k home very comfortably, in my area anyways!!! the great thing about a shitty economy is you have room to haggle with builders because they have to make a quota on how many homes they sell per year. my friends parents got into the home they wanted. before the economy really turned to shit the home (lot included) was 280k they signed the papers last month for 205k. most of the times if builders aren't willing to price down they'll eventually sell as "rent to own" which is a good thing for us non plat poor folk

Honestly dude, you can qualify for up to 55% of your pre-tax income (totasl credit obligations) with a good score and verifiable reserves. It depends on how house poor you can stand to be.
Ok so that means I can afford to spend 49,500 per year on my home, that's payment and taxes. Can you tell me what home price that puts me at?

Ok so that means I can afford to spend 49,500 per year on my home, that's payment and taxes. Can you tell me what home price that puts me at?

What's your property tax rates in your area?

For example, I pay $8100 a year here

Top Bottom