Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the women

fyxgel

Hey,

I was wondering..

how much do man boobs prevent a man from having any chances at getting a hot girl?
Like I dont know how to explain it, in my case I'm not even fat. Like I have a pretty good muscular build, I don't have much fat on my stomach, but I still have fat in my chest. It seems like unless I can get into the single digits for body fat percentage, they wont go away! And getting into the single digits is extremely hard for me and I cant maintain that year round. (i've only done it twice in my life, and it sucked both times)
basically its been this way ever since I was a teenager, I always have fat on my chest no matter how skinny or muscular I am.

it just seems like women always look upon any pecs of a man, and if their is any morsel of fat on a muscular chest, they think its disgusting.
is this true?

am i screwed if I have a flabby chest?

Last edited:
fyxgel- there is a difference between bitch tits and fat...the appearance is also different...gyno will appear as a breast if you will in pre-pubesence females...this sometimes occurs in young males going into/thru puberty...gyno induced by AAS will cause firm lumps around the nipple and they can range in size and diameter...fat is just that, a fat layer on the pectoral muscles...if you have gyno or the appearance of it- you have a tough road ahead...(suggest saving up some money to get it removed)fat you can probably deal with...diet and you might try the YOHIMBURN ES product that is advertized on this site, its topical...alot of people are getting great results...

PBR said:
fyxgel- there is a difference between bitch tits and fat...the appearance is also different...gyno will appear as a breast if you will in pre-pubesence females...this sometimes occurs in young males going into/thru puberty...gyno induced by AAS will cause firm lumps around the nipple and they can range in size and diameter...fat is just that, a fat layer on the pectoral muscles...if you have gyno or the appearance of it- you have a tough road ahead...(suggest saving up some money to get it removed)fat you can probably deal with...diet and you might try the YOHIMBURN ES product that is advertized on this site, its topical...alot of people are getting great results...

yea, my mistake, i didnt mean bitch tits, i meant man boobs. Yea, i just have a flabby chest.

I guess I'm just wondering how bad is it? like if I dont get rid of it?

I mean is a flabby chest one of those things up there that women abhor the most?

I doubt man boobs rank way up there in things women abhor the most. Maybe if they were accompanied by an overall out of shape body with a huge gut. For me, the deal breakers would be bad breath, B.O. and other lapses in personal hygiene like nasty fingernails, nose/ear hair, or bad teeth. If a woman dumps you for a little fat on your pecs, just count your blessings you didn't waste any more time on her.

FitFossil said:
I doubt man boobs rank way up there in things women abhor the most. Maybe if they were accompanied by an overall out of shape body with a huge gut. For me, the deal breakers would be bad breath, B.O. and other lapses in personal hygiene like nasty fingernails, nose/ear hair, or bad teeth. If a woman dumps you for a little fat on your pecs, just count your blessings you didn't waste any more time on her.

thanks for the commentary,

honestly i wanna believe that this is true (that man-boobs dont kill you) but it is just really hard with all of the girls that are badmouthing man-boobs.
i mean some girls act like they are kinda gross.

No, man boobs will not prevent you from getting a girl. It will only prevent you from having to deal with superficial girls who care about stuff like that. Most women I know care more about a man's personality and not the way there body looks. Of course we have to have some kind of attraction to the man, but the exterior doesn't matter as much as the interior.

Depends on the woman you may meet.

It doesn't bother me personally, especially when you are with someone for all their other redeeming qualities something as superficial as that does not have importance.

I’ll go on to say that people that micro analyze the people they choose to be with and break down their parts to hold more value than their whole as a person have other issues they need to look into putting in place before sharing their life with another person.

That said we're all imperfect even as we try to be the best version of ourselves there are attributes that we may not be able to change. Some would say that your own observation of self would be an attractive quality.

:)

It's all about who you meet and their redeeming qualities.

Last edited:
jyummy said:
No, man boobs will not prevent you from getting a girl. It will only prevent you from having to deal with superficial girls who care about stuff like that. Most women I know care more about a man's personality and not the way there body looks. Of course we have to have some kind of attraction to the man, but the exterior doesn't matter as much as the interior.
Good cos I skipped the gym this morning and have decided after readin your post that it's pizza and white bread from here on out for me!

(Only kiddin wit ya :verygood: )

Top Bottom