Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about sust and cycle

flacracker14

i have started my cycle for ten weeks of 500 sust,300 deca..my question is to really kick start it should i do the sust twice a week?ive heard of ppl doing this before..is it necessary or beneficial in any way?i appreciate any advice or comments..i am 152 @5,8 tall..this is my second cycle and im fairly skinny in my opinion..thanks again bros i appreciate the help..

I am on my 5 week of sust 500/wk and winny 50/day, and I shoot 250 sust on Monday and Thursday. Test prop has a short half life, so to keep levels somewhat consistent I would recomend the same procedure. I am up 18 lbs in my 5th week and lean as fuck!!!

the answer is YES!!! u should definatly be injecting the sust twice a week. smackt'up is right on with his injection schedule and the reasoning behind it. definatly take his advice.

thanks jc and smack...but should i only do 250 twice a week or stay @500 twice a week?i have plenty of it to 500 twice a week if necessary...thanks again

With your weight I think 500-750mg/week will be more then enough Sust. I agree though, inject it at least 2 times a week for optimal results

M18

i did sust on low doses and had great results it was inject every thursday, i then hooked up a "friend" and he did it twice a wk mon and thur and he blew up like a ballon

Top Bottom