Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about anavar and competition prep

fitwell

I am looking for personal expereinces using anavar...when taking anavar for contest prep (as well as gh and clen), should I be stopping a week or two out from the show or keep taking throughout? I have continued with anavar in the past right until the show and stopped immediately but I am wondering if I should be stopping before?

Thanks
:D

I am looking for personal expereinces using anavar...when taking anavar for contest prep (as well as gh and clen), should I be stopping a week or two out from the show or keep taking throughout? I have continued with anavar in the past right until the show and stopped immediately but I am wondering if I should be stopping before?

Thanks
:D

Why are you even considering stopping any or all or your stack prior to a show? Is there some issue with your conditioning (like water retention) that you attribute to something in your stack?

GH for sure needs to be stopped 2 weeks prior to contest. Clen there is no reason to stop prior to contest. Anavar of course depends on if it makes you hold water which is very rare. If you are competing in a drug tested event well then you shouldn't be taking anything in the first place.

Hi i have a question. If anavar 20 mg per day combined with 25 mg provirnum will it cause retention in females? I am bikini athlete. I was on 20 mg for 2 weeks and added provi 25 mg in 3rd week. After 3 days felt bloated and acidic. I am 12 days away from my show. I just thoughr may be should not stop var and stick to provi? Note i am bikini athlete.

Hi i have a question. If anavar 20 mg per day combined with 25 mg provirnum will it cause retention in females? I am bikini athlete. I was on 20 mg for 2 weeks and added provi 25 mg in 3rd week. After 3 days felt bloated and acidic. I am 12 days away from my show. I just thoughr may be should not stop var and stick to provi? Note i am bikini athlete.

Those are ridiculously high doses for a bikini athlete. I'd stop them both personally. Proviron, combined with anything, will put hair on your face. Very harsh. What were you hoping to achieve? If anything cut the var back to 10 immediately but there's no point in starting a cycle 4 weeks out from a show. Just not a wise thing.

wow.....
only take 5-10mg var ed or your asking for side effects... and STOP the proviron ...
who the hell told you to take that much var when you are clearly new to this stuff?

drop it to 5mg ed IMO. max 10..

Top Bottom