Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Push Ups

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
Does anyone do these?? i never see anyone doing these at the gym, i feel im the only one *sigh*
Now, whats better, slow and steady or just fast with form? What do you guys suggest? :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

push-ups

in my experience push-ups are great as last chest-exercise, using a steady medium speed

Starting with pushups, well, sooner or later you can do so many reps it becomes more of an endurance game, but at the end of a workout its a killer!
;)

i have this guy in my gym, dont know what the dude is on, but he is growing like a madman...and he doesnt know jack about training..so it amazes me that he grows like he does...anyway, he came up to me, complaining about how his chest didnt grow...i said "ok, tell me what you do for chest". and he says "push ups, elevated push ups, and push ups between benches"...i said "you DO know this is a gym right, we have stuff called dumbells and barbells here".."yeah, but ive read that in order to get a big chest you need to do high reps" me - "get the fuck outta here man..."

MrMuscle said:
i have this guy in my gym, dont know what the dude is on, but he is growing like a madman...and he doesnt know jack about training..so it amazes me that he grows like he does...anyway, he came up to me, complaining about how his chest didnt grow...i said "ok, tell me what you do for chest". and he says "push ups, elevated push ups, and push ups between benches"...i said "you DO know this is a gym right, we have stuff called dumbells and barbells here".."yeah, but ive read that in order to get a big chest you need to do high reps" me - "get the fuck outta here man..."

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

i superset pushups till failure with my flat bench dumbell presses... (put my feet on the bench and go till i can't go no more, i do 'em how ever i can, slow/fast i just struggle to get as many out as possible) i get stared at me funny (partially since i'm doing them at all, but mostly since i'm female :) and i do 'em on my knuckles since i've always had wrist problems... if my gym had hexagon weights i'd use those )... i've never felt a burn in my chest like when i do them though (it seems like my tri's have always failed first) so i'll keep it up and endure the stares...

I know this isnt related but has anyone tried doing flat flyes on one of those big bouncey ball things (dont know the name of them obviously)

go all the way back until your blades touch the ball

you get an awesome stretch from it, but its dangerous if you dont warm up BIGTIME properly

i did it for a change and it was damn hard

big bouncy ball thing = swiss ball

knew reading that crappy shape magazine would come in handy one day... i'll read anything to hour cardio bordem hell!

Top Bottom