Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puffy nimples on 600mg a week primo?

Well bro it's not just the bunk gear you're missing the point...it's knowing what to do when gyno flares up or having all your ancillaries lined up before hand. It's imperative! Where's your pct, should be sitting all in your hand not when the enemy is already shooting at you! This is how plenty guys get in a world of hurt.
I've also bought some bogus gear and it sucks but just be more ready and have a plan next time to back yourself up with.
It's not the end of the world and I know next time you'll be better prepared and will just have an awesome experience! So don't fret and glad to see you have an open mind for advice which it is bro just advice.

I know, I know, I feel like a dumbass now. I wasn't anticipating fake Primo from a very reputable supplier. I came to the understanding that the only PCT I would need would be Nolvadex or Clomid for Primo. My first cycle I got legit Primo and Nolvadex and Clomid is all I used for PCT and everything was fine.

My problem is that I'm in China now and I have Nolvadex on hand I'm continuing taking that at 40mg a day I just need to figure out what I need to add to that. Any suggestions? I can find pretty much anything here in China as long it's not a newer drug on the market. Thanks

Top Bottom