Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein powders. What do you drink?

Optimum gold standard whey. I struggle with a minor intolerance to dairy and its the only one that doesn't get me sick. Also carnivor by muscle meds is a good one.

Hydro whey and oat flour..... No need to blend just shake and u got great protein and a good source of carbs!

ISOPURE - Really good stuff. Kind of expensive. I spend the money because it doesn't make me bloated. No extra crap ingredients.

If I don't care about bloat and I just want a lot of protein I go for Gold Standard Whey. No crap ingredients. Cheap for 5lbs. Really good stuff. The only reason this makes me bloat is because it's a non-isolate whey. Non-isolate causes bloat for most of the population even if they don't realize it or feel great when taking it.

Thanks for many answers. Seems like there quite some whey drinkers here afterall.

Ill try oats in my protein shake.
Just put em in and drink? That has to be tough! Ill try some.

I've tried so damn many, carnivore, gold standard, ON, six star, muscle milk ect. The best flavor wise I've had was carnivore double chocolate and muscle pharm cookies n cream.

No you don't just put them in then drink lol you mix in a blender and make a shake out of it.

My fav. Taste just like a banana cream pie to me.

Two scoops Walmart brand cookie n cream (taste pretty good)
2-4 Tb sp peanut butter
8oz unsweetened almond milk
1 frozen banana
1 cup Instant oats

Blend till smooth. It's pretty thick so add water till it's the thickness you want. I use a vitamix and it completely liquifies everything so no chunks floating around.

I dont blend my oat.. I use organic oats that become soft with water. Its nice to chew on them. Might be weird but its nice

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Aight, seems to work out great for you with oats in it too. I live in norway and bodybuilding aint that huge and the stores sell crap at a high cost.

I dont like additionally uneeded ingredients. I can live with it being nearly tasteless.

Would anyone recommend whey isolate? Which one?

I envy you. Eat as much fish as you can. That's high protein. You don't need some powder to get protein. A pound of dried sardines will do you just fine.
Oh and by the way I am half Norwegian. My mothers maiden name was Smedes. UfTa That's from my grandmother.

I love Optimum 100% Whey. Chocolate is great with rolled oats.

I also heard ISOPURE is good too, sooner or later i will get a free sample and check it out.

Top Bottom