Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop/Tren ace/ winny maybe var PCT review

Phantom001

Guys,

I have read every post about tren PCT and I feel there is some variances I need clarification on. First the only cycles I ever ran was test prop with either winny or var with some liquid clen. I have never gotten any sides and never used any AI's or comid or nolva. The longest cycle I ran was 12 weeks. I just got the tren unexpectedly and I am pumped to try it, going to do a full log here

6'1
215 lbs
13% BF
36 yrs old

So here was my most recent cycle
1-12 1cc of prop EOD ( did 1cc everyday for the first 2 weeks due to a misunderstanding )
1-4 30 mg winny
5-6 liquid clen (just wanted to try it for 2 weeks but the stuff I got was underdosed without saying any names)
9-12 50 mg var (didnt want to run winny at the end in case of any rebound affects)
1-16 Forma stanzol, on 5/5
1-12 N2guard
6-12 HCGenerate
11-13 250 ius E3d HCG

The PCT for this was:
13-16 unleashed/post cycle
13-16 HCGenerate
13-16 forma stanzol 3/3
13-16 Ostra 25 mg ED
13-16 DAA powder 3mg ED in protein shake

My recovery was great and I saw no loss of strength gains and have actually went from 225-230 at the beginning of that cycle to the 215 I am now but mostly from stepping up cardio and cleaning up my diet

I think it's time to add tren in the mix but I am so worried about sides and recovery.
this next one will look like this right now

1-8 1cc prop EOD
1-8 0.50cc Tren EOD
1-4 50mg winny ED
4-8 HCGenerate
1-8 forma stanzol 5/5
1-2 40-60mg clen
5-7 same as above
1-8 need2slin
1-8 need2guard
1-8 1500mg vitex (this lowers prolactin at high doses in men, I did this for the first 3 weeks of my last cycle but ran out and never bothered re upping since no sides were showing)

I have liquid letro, clomid, arosmas on hand

PCT-here is where I need the review since I am new to tren ace. Is 4 week pct enough with tren considering my dose and 8 week cycle?

Should I run a AI even if no signs of sides are present? Like the arosmas at 12.5 EOD?

I see some people say to run tren everyday to lessen sides, if this is true then would I just cut my doses in half for a ED cycle?

I was hoping my PCT for my prop cycles would be enough but I think I am going to get blasted on for even thinking that.

So is adding clomid to the pct that I usually do enough, I will only touch letro if I start getting gyno and I like to keep my pct as simple as possible

If you had no sides with test only and then added tren I would love to hear what happened to you. Thanks in advance.

would one be wise to instead of running unleashed/post cycle combo( or test infusion/forged post cycle) in my pct to sub both of those for phytoserm 347? So right now I would be looking at running a AI on cycle with hcgenerate then right at the end blasting HCG in a total of 5 250 iu shoots E3D ( this worked great for me on a prop/winny cycle)

so PCT for prop/tren 8 week run looking like this so far
forma stanzol
DAA
test infusion
forged post cycle
HCGenerate
MK 2688

I would like to try phytoserm 347 but due to cost I would have to have it replace test infusion and post cycle, they share alot of the same stuff and after discounts its like a 5 dollar difference. Then to throw another wrench in my thought process is the Forged Methyl EAA, can that take the place of the standard combo mentioned? Right it seems to me that they can take the place of it, they have test boosting properties, estrogen reducing benefits so now its really weighing out the cost and the amount of caps I have to pop everyday.

i really hope someone replys as tren has me pumped to get on it but also worries me as far as the pct goes, everyone seems to be so high on clomid, etc... for a tren PCT, Thoughts?

I'd run a 4 week pct like you did last time with the addition of clomid. I also suggest swapping the test and tren doses around. Go 1ml of tren and 1/2 ml of prop. The people that get bad sides from tren are the ones who run test higher in most cases. I suggest also running the n2guard through pct to aid recovery.

here is a full pct for you bro...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom