Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Test prop+ Masteron Prop

i would drop mast and add in proviron personally

sure you can run them 12 weeks.. its just quite uncomfortable to have to pin so often and can get painful beyond being annoying and repetitive but you can certainly do it... thats up to you and your level of comfort but its certainly not necessary.. you only need 8-10 weeks with short esters

6’2’’ 174 pounds. 50 years old.
My issue is I would like to run shorter esters, I’ve done Enanthate and thought it took too long to kick in, like 4 or 5 weeks. Never used short esters like this but want to try them and see for myself.
how many of you have used testosterone propionate and mast prop in a cycle for 12 weeks?
Were the injections too often and complicated? Would I be able to get away with EOD instead of ED?
Eod is fine bro.

6’2’’ 174 pounds. 50 years old.
My issue is I would like to run shorter esters, I’ve done Enanthate and thought it took too long to kick in, like 4 or 5 weeks. Never used short esters like this but want to try them and see for myself.
how many of you have used testosterone propionate and mast prop in a cycle for 12 weeks?
Were the injections too often and complicated? Would I be able to get away with EOD instead of ED?
Not complicated but to often for my liking

Give it a try if you want. In the end it is going to be very similar. Sure, long esters take longer to peak, but you run longer cycles. If you run short esters, you can get away with a 8 week cycle. The thing to remember is that steroids "kick in" as soon as you take them.

Top Bottom