Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proof is in the PUDDING Some "after cutting Pics" of the young man I trained

OMEGA

The young man I have been helping this last 8-9 months is holding a Bottle of LIPOFLAME and Amplify02 :artist:

We worked REALLY hard and thus a True OMEGA Project transformation has taken place, and he used www.AGXsports.com supps and the proff is in the pics:)

I had him diet down a bit for some extra cuts, he lost a bit of Size BUT added more detail which is obvious.
I think by next week he will rebound with some Diet manipulation and be a bit more Truly massive looking as he really is and try to add MORE pics.

7xabfgo.jpg

7y5ja03.jpg

The Bottles are blurred by the light I tried to isolate the bottles in this Pic
89tuhli.jpg

edited the top pick Because of some identifiable items I DONT want seen.

OMEGA said:
The young man I have been helping this last 8-9 months is holding a Bottle of LIPOFLAME and Amplify02 :artist:

we are both taking a break for now and I will help him again in about 6-9 months for something NEW for us all.
We worked REALLY hard and thus a True OMEGA Project transformation has taken place

I had him diet down a bit for some extra cuts, he lost a bit of Size BUT added mor detail!
I think by next week he will rebound with some Diet manipulation and be a bit more Truly massive looking as he really is and try to add MORE pics.

7xabfgo.jpg

82cqrn9.jpg

Nice bro, looking back at those pics from his original size its amazing how much he has gained. Im glad to be a part of this and cannot wait to start :)
Too bad I can't see the labels of the bottles :(

The Bottle and pics ,they are blurred by the light I tried to isolate the bottles in this Pic i edited top pick Because of some identifiable stuff I DONT want seen :

89tuhli.jpg

Top Bottom