Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Project: Don't be a fat dad.

Yeah! you need to get your body use to doing compound exercises before jumping into a 5X5 program

hey guys, triceps are STILLLLLL soar from tuesday night.. wtf. love it.

tonight i did chest, i followed a setup from flex mag, recorded my weights and focused on good form and not trying to get impressive weights up, chest is soar, but i think i should have waited and did legs instead.. triceps are now very soar.

diet is going great, its only been about a week, week and a half but i feel better.. haven't checked the scale, not really looking to hit a certain weight, more into getting muscle.

i also did forarms,
i'll try to post some pictures now while i'm chubby hehe

heh, nice one bro, after a while that soreness (DOMS) will only last the day after or mayb a tad longer.... I take 3 days for my legs to fully recover from heavy squats and deadlifts...

Might be an idea to do all your pushing movements on one day, then pulling on another with legs on a separate day, that way your muscles would get plenty of rest before working them again.. Just a thought :)

i'm not, i figure for the first month i will spend most of it learning, how to do a proper bench, etc

then once i get an idea what i like(top 3 right now are squats, tricep push downs, and skull chrushers)

i can find a setup that works best.. tonight i skipped the gym, did chest the other night.. can't wait to do triceps again..

i'm not, i figure for the first month i will spend most of it learning, how to do a proper bench, etc

then once i get an idea what i like(top 3 right now are squats, tricep push downs, and skull chrushers)

i can find a setup that works best.. tonight i skipped the gym, did chest the other night.. can't wait to do triceps again..

Seems like you're having fun getting the techniques down and finding out what you like.

ok, new setup.. i pulled a leg muscle doing squats.. with just the bar... i hurt my leg.. nothing nuts, but then i pulled my neck doing shrugs.. i'm gonna focus more cardio and stretching with only 3 days of lifting..

Here's my shopping list for grocerys, i will outline diet later..

skinless chicken breast
90%+ lean ground beef
90%+ lean ground turkey
cottage cheese with pineapple(late night eating with ceasin)
blueberries
banana
bags of sweet potato fries
broccoli * WHAT CAN I DIP IN THATS FAT FREE/LOW CAL!!!!
almonds
natural peanut butter

Supplements

Optimum bcaa, 60 caps, 5.99
Optimum 100% whey $14.99
Optimum $5.99
water

chest and shoulder day done, tonight is my off day, and then tomomrow is back and biceps... ug, i need to start taking photos.. my chest is so much flatter and taller.. it use to be just moob.. now its like flat moob(man boob) but not as fatty fat looking...

i need pictures. lol,

ohh and also, i know its only been a month but i now have a curve under my arm and a indent.. i think its a tricep.. lol.. my arm use to be just fat, now it has curves..

i frigging love this shit.

chest and shoulder day done, tonight is my off day, and then tomomrow is back and biceps... ug, i need to start taking photos.. my chest is so much flatter and taller.. it use to be just moob.. now its like flat moob(man boob) but not as fatty fat looking...

i need pictures. lol,

ohh and also, i know its only been a month but i now have a curve under my arm and a indent.. i think its a tricep.. lol.. my arm use to be just fat, now it has curves..

i frigging love this shit.
take advantage of this time because it won't always come so fast bro, first year you can grow like a weed with nothing but hard training a good diet and a protein shake here and there

hey everyone, i wonder if i did triceps...

so i'm starting to notice a big difference, actually everyone is, i now have a shoulder line, less neck, etc.. my chest is getting taller/wider...

tomorrow is legs, then a day off. Diet is solid, and not getting too predictable..

Lol, keep saying im gonna take pictures, my digital cam is five feet away, but i need batteries! lol

Top Bottom