Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem

Phemomena

this is embarrasing as hell, but here it goes... anyone know how to get rid of the gas you get on egg whites? I'm not proud to admit this problem, but i'm on the verge of being banned to the couch! :)

any ideas?

well no...but I can sympathize with you :) I have this embarrassing problem that i hate to talk about, i fart too much. anywhere near other people or especially at the gym i feel so ashamed. i thought that when i cleaned up my diet (i used to eat like shit) and stopped eating beans it would go away but if anything it's gotten worse. i tried dropping dairy--still didn't work.

Sorry I can't help either. But if you find anything that really WORKS, you can resell it and make a mint!!! Alex over at ProteinFactory.com had some suggestions, but I can't remember what they were.... I think it was acidophilis, lacto bacili, and something else...but I may be hallucinating too...Sorry to be so worthless of a memory..

BE

I'm just glad to know i aint the only one :)

I guess looking good and occassionally stinkin is better than seldomly stinkin and looking like shite...

Phemomena, have you ever tried Beno........helps with the flatulance.........you can get it in the Health store. Try to swalow you food slowly........and drink lots of water.

I used to work at GNC and natglutes is right. The product Beno is suppossed to be good at getting rid of flatulance.

cool... i'll try it out... i know it's definately not the way i'm eating my food... its the eggs... and the protein...
thanks
phem

Sorry for the bad humor...

My rule is: If you can't fart alone, try to fart when there at least 2 other people around, so nobody knows the guilty party. :p

It always seems the minute I DO fart (and I am alone), someone inevitably comes over! :eek:

lmao... yup... i know exactly where you're coming from...

i think its funny....

just a news flash, this weekend has been relatively bearable...maybe my body is finally adjusting??

Ive had this problem before when I started hight protein diet, but after years of eating like this..........my body is used to hight protein......also I find that if you eating a lot of carbs that contain wheat.........it may cause some flatulance...........I dont eat any starchy carbs.........and it seems to work.........no more Gas:) I dont carry matches anymore..........
Love my eggs..........

Top Bottom