Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is Purity Source Labs fast with shipping?

Giseu

I’m an American and I’m looking to order from Purity Source Labs interested in both their domestic and their international shipping options.
I know their website has some information on that so please don’t tell me to go check that out. I want some firsthand experiences from you all on here when it comes to how fast their products can get to your doorstep?

I’m an American and I’m looking to order from Purity Source Labs interested in both their domestic and their international shipping options.
I know their website has some information on that so please don’t tell me to go check that out. I want some firsthand experiences from you all on here when it comes to how fast their products can get to your doorstep?
I heard just recently that PSL had package to the door for guys in 5-6 days thats fast
you cant go wrong with the dream team @~Vision~ is the truth! I trust his team.

There's a bunch of threads on this

US domestic you should see your order within a week or so. International is usually 4-5 weeks. It's usually USPS that hold things up once it gets here. I've had success using both. They are a great source!!

Top Bottom