Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem

There are a couple of poses in yoga which won't stop the gas but will get it all out in one go . . .(so best done in private !!!)

Lie on your back and pull your thighs to your chest. In the position roll around on your back for a bit.

Shoulder stands, whilst not directly related to your problem, stimulate the thyroid and speed up your metabolism . . . nuff said.

I used to have a lot of flatulences. When I mean a lot, it's A LOT! The major raison: carbs! When I first started lifting weights, I dind't know anything about nutrition so I was eating carbs, carbs and carbs. I was a real skunk! But today, my diet is wayyyyy cleaner and I eat a very little amount of carbs per day, I could say that this problem is over. On my cheating day though...(mainly the day after) oh my God! Carbs for me = FART!

LG

my little bro is an amateur natural bb'er...

he says "my farts don't stink cuz my system is clean..but I do fart a lot" as he blows one right in the kitchen to demonstrate!

StrongChick,
I said almost the exact thing to Mrs.BE, she not so politely advised me to see the ENT for an obvious broken sense of smell!!! :rolleyes:

The things I have to put up with being the only male among six women...

BE

sense of smell...hmmm. This brings me to the question...why DO farts smell? What causes farts? How does Beano work, if it does?

Strongchick to the rescue....<cause I can't sleep and I find this discussion funny and informative>...learn all you ever wanted to know about farts, Beano, and why farts smell:

http://www.howstuffworks.com/question46.htm

http://www.drweil.com/archiveqa/0,2283,1187,00.html

http://www.sciencenet.org.uk/database/Biology/Food/b00189b.html

Actually...knowing why/how kinda kills the joy a bit...I mean...it is much funnier if I can just think of my little brother as a stank ass brat without intellectualizing it... :D

no offense, Phemomena.

I AM lactose intolerant, and because of this, have had to learn the "squeeze the buttocks and pray method"!

im from hawaii. there was this new pill introduced to the market with high dosages of mint in it. Its supposed to help with b.o., farts, and other stinky crap that your body emits. www.bodymint.com aloha:D

I used to have this problem....just go at the pharmacy and they'll give a product ..kindda strawberry tabs you need to chew right after your meal. It works pretty good.

i use the 'squeeze my butt and pray' method all the time in public--so much, in fact, that i think it's made my butt stronger. but if i do it too much i begin to get these nasty cramps.

update....

its been a couple of weeks since i posted it, and i guess the farts just don't like to be talked about, cause they just went away.... i get the occasional one, but nothing bizarre or offensive like they were before, maybe my body was just fighting off something (or someone?? :) ), but it seems to have cleared up for now... if they come back i will try any/all of these suggestions...

pray that i don't have to though!

thanks everyone for your help and understanding....

and the clench and pray method has always helped me out in those tight situations where there is just no place to run :)

Top Bottom