Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerliftng Meet Vids

I was bummin about 475 at first, and still am haha. But hey, I consider it a legit squat, and when I get asked what my PR for squat is you can sure as hell bet I will say 475.

T, you have no idea about the adrenal rush you get lifting in front of a crowd. The atmosphere is electric, the weights felt like crap when I was warming up, but when I got onto the stage 415 felt like 315.

Definitely the right thing to do if your trying to get some PR's.

What happened to your log by the way? -T Block

Stevemi, definitely staying on the PL track, however I don't want to go above the 198 class. A cut down to 180 is in the near future, from their I will try to build up to a stronger 198.

Thanks for all the congrats guys, means a lot hearing it from you all.

beautiful work... ...though i think i do remember posting somthing in your log about being ready for the judges commands and what they would be ;) lol... 475 had a little extra depth on it... id say 500 is not that far off...

glad to see you lift to be strong rather than just to look it...

beautiful work... ...though i think i do remember posting somthing in your log about being ready for the judges commands and what they would be ;) lol... 475 had a little extra depth on it... id say 500 is not that far off...

glad to see you lift to be strong rather than just to look it...

Haha trust me Moya I read your post, its just that I have been not pausing on my bench and have been racking it immediately following the end of the set for years. The movement is practically ingrained in my DNA, I really had to focus to follow the dudes commands. Same with the squat.

I was bummin about 475 at first, and still am haha. But hey, I consider it a legit squat, and when I get asked what my PR for squat is you can sure as hell bet I will say 475.

T, you have no idea about the adrenal rush you get lifting in front of a crowd. The atmosphere is electric, the weights felt like crap when I was warming up, but when I got onto the stage 415 felt like 315.

Definitely the right thing to do if your trying to get some PR's.

What happened to your log by the way? -T Block

Stevemi, definitely staying on the PL track, however I don't want to go above the 198 class. A cut down to 180 is in the near future, from their I will try to build up to a stronger 198.

Thanks for all the congrats guys, means a lot hearing it from you all.

Yeah I just want to say again great work on all those lifts! As for my log I've honestly just been kind of lazy about writing it down...lifting has been going better though I've been designing a new routine. I want to really focus on squats which are my weakness, I feel like getting stronger on those will really help me in all my other lifts.

Yeah I just want to say again great work on all those lifts! As for my log I've honestly just been kind of lazy about writing it down...lifting has been going better though I've been designing a new routine. I want to really focus on squats which are my weakness, I feel like getting stronger on those will really help me in all my other lifts.

Thanks a lot man. I am slacking on logging my workouts also, but I am still lifting regularly.

If you can get your squat up than you will be allowing yourself more room to grow in your other lifts. It is going to be damn hard to get significantly stronger in your other lifts if your squat is not growing.

Top Bottom